Details

Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

Illustrators Wanted. - [Commission/Royalty]

:iconbookmarkclub:
Hello, I am starting an Online Home Based Printing Business based on Bookmarks. I have exhausted most of my savings on Printing Equipment.

I am looking for 1 - 6 talented illustrators to design 300 bookmarks. Bookmarks must be designed professionally done like these [link]

Illustrators will be payed by commission(for each of your bookmarks that sell, you will get 30% Royalty net sale for your bookmarks). This is only for one year. After one year I will hire only one illustrator to continue making bookmarks. (I'm hoping it's YOU):) I would preferably like 1 or 2 illustrators, so that you can make more money from the royalties instead of hiring 6. But to hire 2 illustrators means I would need you to design bookmarks at a faster pace.

My site will consist of 300 bookmarks to start. I need someone to believe in my internet marketing capabilities. I believe in just a few months, after I launch this website, traffic will increase significantly. I am confident this website will be a great success (especially among the DA community).

Please reply here
My name is Josue.

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Jan 1, 2013  Student Interface Designer
As you say this is closed I'll close it for you :) For future reference there's a link to close your threads in the Posting Guidelines.
:lock:
THREAD IS CLOSED!!! NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICANTS OR EMAILS.
:icondigitalmake:
DigitalMake Jan 1, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,
i am interested in your job offering.
1 will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This are the very basic price and sample for above item

50 USD [6000 point]( usual price 70usd )( 3 Quarter Body / with simple background )

100 USD [10000 point]( Full Body / with simple background )

(new and popular style!!)

200 - 250 USD [20000 point - 22000 point] ( Full body of up to 2 character / plus detailed work and background )

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

Testimonial from my Commissioner!!

<da:embed profile="youtube" id="ZjBIU_Zw_xw" width="500" height="284">
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="a2BD7p7GJpA" width="500" height="284">
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="Ghz0nxNNs8s" width="500" height="284">

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
:iconfriendlyhand:
FriendlyHand Dec 31, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,
By the forum rules, royalties and profit sharing work belong in the Projects section.

You can contact a moderator in the help chat: [link] or the support desk: [link] to move your thread for you.
Sorry, Ok, I contacted support. Are you able to move it for me?
:iconelifsiebenpfeiffer:
ElifSiebenpfeiffer Dec 31, 2012  Professional General Artist
I think you might get more artists interested if you didn't want someone to make hundreds of bookmarks with no payment upfront, because there is a lot of artists who simply cannot afford doing so much work without getting paid on the spot.
I assume a lot of artists would rather make a contract with you to sell bookmarks made out of some older personal pieces. This way you'll also get a lot of different styles and artworks and could appeal a broader range of customers.
well thanks elifsieben..., I just made a new post in the projects section.

[link]
Payment is by Royalties. I am open for contracts as well. I don't have that money yet because I depleted most of it with buying equipment. I don't have $$$-$$$$ as of now. The Royalties will be well worth it.
They don't have to make hundreds of bookmarks. The most I will hire is 6 artists. They can make 50 bookmarks each. I will show you my website.
:iconelifsiebenpfeiffer:
ElifSiebenpfeiffer Dec 31, 2012  Professional General Artist
I see your situation, my question was more about why you don't use art that's already there :) This way you'll get more artists to contribute, because they don't lose working time that might never get paid in the end. I simply couldn't afford to work for this kind of payment, but I could give you the rights to use some of my older pieces for your bookmark store.
Add a Comment: