Illustrators Wanted. - [Commission/Royalty]

Hello, I am starting an Online Home Based Printing Business based on Bookmarks. I have exhausted most of my savings on Printing Equipment.

I am looking for 1 - 6 talented illustrators to design 300 bookmarks. Bookmarks must be designed professionally done like these [link]

Illustrators will be payed by commission(for each of your bookmarks that sell, you will get 30% Royalty net sale for your bookmarks). This is only for one year. After one year I will hire only one illustrator to continue making bookmarks. (I'm hoping it's YOU):) I would preferably like 1 or 2 illustrators, so that you can make more money from the royalties instead of hiring 6. But to hire 2 illustrators means I would need you to design bookmarks at a faster pace.

My site will consist of 300 bookmarks to start. I need someone to believe in my internet marketing capabilities. I believe in just a few months, after I launch this website, traffic will increase significantly. I am confident this website will be a great success (especially among the DA community).

Please reply here
My name is Josue.
Comments16
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
As you say this is closed I'll close it for you :) For future reference there's a link to close your threads in the Posting Guidelines.
:lock:
THREAD IS CLOSED!!! NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICANTS OR EMAILS.
Hello,
i am interested in your job offering.
1 will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This are the very basic price and sample for above item

50 USD [6000 point]( usual price 70usd )( 3 Quarter Body / with simple background )

100 USD [10000 point]( Full Body / with simple background )

(new and popular style!!)

200 - 250 USD [20000 point - 22000 point] ( Full body of up to 2 character / plus detailed work and background )

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

Testimonial from my Commissioner!!

<da:embed profile="youtube" id="ZjBIU_Zw_xw" width="500" height="284">
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="a2BD7p7GJpA" width="500" height="284">
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="Ghz0nxNNs8s" width="500" height="284">

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
Hi,
By the forum rules, royalties and profit sharing work belong in the Projects section.

You can contact a moderator in the help chat: [link] or the support desk: [link] to move your thread for you.
Sorry, Ok, I contacted support. Are you able to move it for me?
I think you might get more artists interested if you didn't want someone to make hundreds of bookmarks with no payment upfront, because there is a lot of artists who simply cannot afford doing so much work without getting paid on the spot.
I assume a lot of artists would rather make a contract with you to sell bookmarks made out of some older personal pieces. This way you'll also get a lot of different styles and artworks and could appeal a broader range of customers.
well thanks elifsieben..., I just made a new post in the projects section.

[link]
Payment is by Royalties. I am open for contracts as well. I don't have that money yet because I depleted most of it with buying equipment. I don't have $$$-$$$$ as of now. The Royalties will be well worth it.
They don't have to make hundreds of bookmarks. The most I will hire is 6 artists. They can make 50 bookmarks each. I will show you my website.
I see your situation, my question was more about why you don't use art that's already there :) This way you'll get more artists to contribute, because they don't lose working time that might never get paid in the end. I simply couldn't afford to work for this kind of payment, but I could give you the rights to use some of my older pieces for your bookmark store.
Your right, I agree. You seem interested in my idea, would you be willing to make bookmarks 192px by 520px out of the current artwork that you have? I prefer to continue this by email: Josue106@gmail.com
My website is Buybookmarks.net(currently unfinished).
hello there, i'm interested with your project.
you can visit my page and bowse through my gallery to see what style i can do :)
just note me if you're interested^^
Just imagine having 30 Percent Royalty for all of your bookmarks that sell. I'm talking about 200 - 300 bookmarks and 25% - 50% of the bookmarks being your bookmarks. The money making opportunity is great. This will be a Big hit especially in DA.
For all Interested Please Reply below. And give me an email: josue106@gmail.com
Can I try?
And this is another account of mine. [link]

Lemme know if you're interested..