Details

Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

Raster graphics painter needed

:iconmateuszholda:
I`m looking for an artist to make illustrations for card game in raster graphics.
Please send Your best artwork or portfolio.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconjornas:
jornas Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
email sent
My previous post is part of our offer for everyone. We found already one graphic painter and we are looking for one more. Please write on e-mail if You agree with our terms.
Here are our terms:

- We send You : the name of illustration, with a short description, often enriched with links to reference materials.
- Size 55x50 mm picture [W / H]
- For 1 illustration we pay 6 USD net. This is the amount "on hand", we pay taxes. Contracts (with the transfer of copyright) - will be written after some illustrations (about 10).
- Please send files in RGB colors (they will replace the CMYK), but please check before you send the picture looks like in CMYK
- File format: Jpg
- Resolution 300 DPI
- We strongly prefer a line close to realistic.
- Our picks for different types of drawings and lines in general can be found at: [link] - IMPORTANT
- Turn on the [link] - you can find all the previous cards.
- Do not avoid the sharp colors.
- Please strong, expressive outlines
- Please keep the historical realities
:iconzatarian:
Zatarian Jan 1, 2013  Professional Interface Designer
Um... Was that a response to anyone our were you just elaborating on your previous post?
:icontiffa:
tiffa Dec 31, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
What style are you looking for?
:iconzatarian:
Zatarian Dec 31, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
I'm sure I can do this for you, check my gallery. I'm just wondering, why are you looking for raster specifically and not vector?
Add a Comment: