Decorate my New Desk! Looking for art!

So the last couple of weeks have been overly crazy with interviews and a job promotion and Christmas and parties and now New Years. I've had no time for myself and have practically forgotten that Computers can be used for things other than work.

But let's back up there to Job promotion! Yay Me! This means more money (to spend on art) more free time (to draw and look at art) and a Bigger Desk with a wall(a Good place for displaying art!)

So yes, I'm looking for art to decorate my desk with. This means that I'm looking specifically for art that you're willing to part with and ship (to Canada, that's where I'm at) I'm personally more fond of Traditional art such as marker works (copics) and watercolors but will consider Digital art if you're willing to print (I'd do it myself but I don't have a printer, which is quite sad considering I work for Staples) and ship (I expect to pay shipping)

Also a heads up I am EXTREMELY picky when it comes to commissioning someone. I don't mean to be, it's just something that has developed over the last few years so I will apologize in advance if I decline your offer. Don't ever think that your art is not good cause I'm sure it is, I'm just weird. It's not you, It's me.

Alright! So I'm looking for art of two girlies, My Adorable oc Meena ( [link] ) and then mine and my friends oc Shira ( [link] ) I will provide more refs to those who I decided to commission. Please feel free to respond here or note me. I tend to only respond to notes of those that I am interested in so if I do not respond I'm sorry ;-;
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested, I have a few art pieces I'd be willing to part with and would be happy to work with you commission wise :)

Here is my gallery: [link] ( I apologize in advance to the obsession with animals but I can and have done humans and landscape pieces.)
I'm quite interested! Please note if interested~ My digital art is currently Half-Off ♥
hello! if you're still looking i'd be interested~
i'm currently open for chibi commissions but i can also do regular!

pricing info here! [link]
if you're interested in regular we can discuss pricing as well!
thanks for looking u vu
Hi if you are still looking I'm interested^^

Please note me if you are interested c:
Here is a journal with more info: [link]

Some examples of my work^^

thank you for your time :hug:
if you're still looking for someone, I have a pricelist with examples here
Interested~
Gallery: [link]

Feel free to let me know if you're interested~ Thanks~ :)
Hi I am interested in the assignment, like you can see in my gallery I am a female character developer and pinup artist, I can work well digital and traditional art, please send me the full information to jeanblansa@gmail.com to can make demos and sketches and discus in detail ... =)
Hello, I may be able to assist if you find my art to your liking.

I do mostly digital, but I am versed in traditional as well. Pencil work as well as ink and marker.

Price information is here.

Digital Examples:

Traditional Examples:
(Traditional lines)

[link] (Traditional lines)
[link] [link]
[link] [link]
I do copics, acrylics and watercolors =]
Congrats on your promotion! I would love to draw your girls for you. They are adorable. I work traditionally in Copic, and am fully willing to ship anywhere in the world - orders over $50 ship free within the US.

Only manga or other style are welcomed?

A3 in size and can be above your desk in less than two weeks. $35
Hi there, I'm interested.
Here are some examples of my work:

Hi i'm quite interested in your offer so here's my journal: [link]

There you find some samples of my work and my basic prices, but for a better insight take a look at my gallery: [link]

If interested, please, send me a note.

For now, have fun :)
Hi, I sent a note.
Ooh, perhaps me? <3

Or something a little chibi:
Hello, I'm freelance illustrator, here some samples of my work:

I can work both with traditional and digital media.
For single full body full color figure, my price is 35 EUR
For traditional piece this price do not include shipping.
E- mail me at: kika1983@abv.bg
for further contact.
Happy Holidays!
Kika
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested