Commissions

Artwork similar to these kind of quality, but at a cheaper cost range (up to $30)

thumb331411283: thumb294406764:
Comments18
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can work CG for that price note me with the full information or contact me at jeanblansa@gmail.com ....
Thanks guys!! Already found someone.
Hello

I'm very interested - here are some examples of my illustrations

More in my gallery [link]

My full commission info [link]

Please note or email miycko@yahoo.com if you're interested

Cheers
Awesome!!! I'll note you :)
You need to collect more money and then ask for high quality mate.
So you want professional quality in exchange of amateur payments, right?
The 4th image above cost me $26 and I've paid over 1500 points for work before.
That is incredibly cheap for the likely amount of work that goes into the images you linked.
Yeh, that's why I wanted to see if there were other artists that charged a similar price, out there on DA.
I'm hoping not, as that means too many artists are selling themselves short :hmm: If you want professional quality, save up for the professional prices.
No, no....I know one of my watchers charge $20-$40, and well, I can pay more, but the more bargain the better right? The artists I wanted to commission are full....
thats because they don't know how to price yet :\ What you define as a 'bargain' is an artist working about 8-16 hours for 30 bucks. Pretty much slave labor.

Usually artists don't charge that much for very long as they learn its not worth the work put into it ;) So when your watchers open commissions I suggest you buy as much as possible since it probably won't last long and they'll realize they can get paid a decent wage for their talents.
Here are my samples and prices if you are interested. You may check my gallery for better examples:

In particular, here is an example of a portrait piece in your price range:

I can try it for this one if you don't mind