Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

In need of an aritist for a six piece set.

:icongrumpopenguin:
GrumpoPenguin Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
Well I'm back again for another of my crazy projects. This time it is actually a series of pictures, I have a running theme for them and the story they will tell. Just to be clear, this isn't a comic/manga, just a series of pictures that I want done and should be able to have a narative by simply looking at them.

As mentioned in the Thread Title, it's a collection of 6 and the couple being featured will be Usagi Tsukino/Rei Hino from the series Sailor Moon. I will be running a Vampire theme for this particular project so experince with Yuri/Lesbian/Shojo/Female/Female pairings, Sailor Moon and Mars in particular as well as Vampire/Goth stylings would be most welcome.

Here is the general lay out and idea behind each picture, though the artist that is willing to take on this project is free and encouraged to point out flaws or general improvements they could make if they so choose to.

Pic 1 - Back shot just over the shoulder of Sailor Venus who is looking through a broken door frame and at the back of Sailor Moon (who's back is ripped up) while she leaning over Sailor Mars (who's hair forward.)

So the first picture is fairly horror esk

Pic 2 the reverse of the shot so infront of Usagi and you are able to see her face and eyes which are blood red and you can see she is feeding. However Rei's face is covered by her hair. Minako can be scene and it has a look of Anger/horror and it also reveals that Mercury and Jupiter are with her.

Second more horror

Pic 3 - Sailor Venus/Mercury/Jupiter fan out and are standing attack ready with Ice and Lightning surronding the later two and the Venus Love Me Chain in Vensus hand. It would also show that Usa had placed Rei on the ground and stood up with a slightly manical smile on her face. If possible would also imply that the first three are demanding she step away Rei.

Pic 4 Sailor Moon has stepped away from Mars and closer to the other three. More Energy has built up between the others while Moon Tiara has started to glow dangerously. The imporant part of this scene though is that the Flame Sniper has begun to form in Rei's hand (though she is still on the ground) but Usagi doesn't know it.

Pic 5 - Moon's hand reaches for the Tiara but she is caught by the Love Me Chain and you see Jupiter and Mercury break for a kneeling Rei who had started to raise the snipper.

Pic 6 - This is the important one because it finally is the big reveal. The scene shifts back to behind Minako finally showing from her perspective again. Rei fires the Sniper and it breaks through the Love Me Chain freeing Moon and digs into the wall. Rei hair has flow back from the back draft of the arrow and shows her face for the first time, and it reveals she is smiling and thus showing that in fact Moon had not attacked her but turned her at Rei's own choice.

So the horror element has turned into a Romance element.

Now as it is, I could contact people individually, but I rather have a constant style across all the pictures for the maximum amount of flow across all the pictures.

As it stands I would like to setup a rough guess as to how much each picture will cost, then I will pay half for the first, and then half for each individual pic up front and the second half when Line art is completed.

So it would look like this.

Pic 1 - Half up front, rest when line art is done. then move on and do the same for pic two. This means who ever hired has a constant stream of money and doesn't risk me trying to screw them over, and more importantly that I don't feel ripped off as I've had a few bad transactions and I would like to ensure this is pleasent for both parties.

This is a long thread so I will leave it here, but please if any questions or offers either post here, or better send a note so we can discuss it. Thank you for your time regardless and happy holidays.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcolormymemory:
ColorMyMemory Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Professional General Artist
Commissions starting as low as $3: [link]
:icongrumpopenguin:
GrumpoPenguin Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
Thanks to everyone who noted or replied in this thread, I will respond to each one of you after I've went over the offers with my wife and we can make our choice.
:iconmiriki-chi:
Miriki-Chi Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sample: My commission's info: [link] Note me if interested
:icondenba-kun:
Denba-kun Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hello! I'm interested.
Here's my info: [link]

Hope to hear from you! :D
:icontariah23:
tariah23 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Note Sent!!
:iconsailorrob:
sailorrob Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
I hope this works out for you :)

As you know I would swap sailormars's role and sailormoon's role but we already discussed that. I look forward to seeing what comes of this :)
:iconbitesandkissesx:
bitesandkissesX Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012   General Artist
I would be interested and it would depend on the medium youd like for prices...

Pen and colored pencil is the cheapest, for each image I would charge 30 bucks because of the abundance of characters plus background

watercolor and ink would cost 45 for each image.

Acrylics would cost 60 for each image.

With these prices once everything was completed I could mail them out to you free of charge as long as your are located in the USA.

Below are some of my character drawings and paintings

Let me know if my style is for you :3
:iconwhiteguardian:
whiteguardian Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent
Add a Comment: