Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Vector Logo design wanted for my business

:iconfatmousedesignhouse:
fatmousedesignhouse Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
I am looking for a new logo for my business - Gym Rat Inc. Currently my logo can be found at www.gymratnutrition.co.uk but it needs to be better.

I want a muscley looking rat designed possibly with a dumbbell or something - it will need to be limited to two colours as it will need to be printed onto t-shirts etc. I am willing to pay up to 50 for the right design but all rights to it will need to be mine once I have paid for it. I have an image of the kind of style I am after which I can email you. If you think you could do the job then please contact me for more info. Thank you. Sally

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondubledz:
DubleDz Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
We are very interested in your project. I have attached my portfolio for your viewing.

[link]
[link]

Best

Nathan Winburn
Dirk Jones Jr
:iconkeira-sama:
Keira-Sama Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Professional General Artist
I have experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, so I have several resources available to create your logo. I also have a tablet for ease of workflow and can provide sketches if you decide that I am what you are looking for. Here are a few examples of previous logos:

As well as an example of an animal, so you know that I can go in that direction:

I have a quick turnaround for first sketches (24-48 hours). I look forward to hearing from you :)
:iconharkins:
harkins Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi Sally,

Please check out my online portfolio, I've done a number of branding/logo projects for different companies and have a strong illustration background to bring into the rat design. You can find my work here: [link]

Look forward to hearing from you, if you want to contact me through email, it's bill@harkinsart.com

-Bill
:iconlukeeeebennett:
LukeeeeBennett Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
This looks like an interesting job. Check out my gallery and get back to me if you like it.

lukeeeebennett.deviantart.com/gallery

Cheers. :)
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

:iconaryaink:
AryaInk Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Interested.
:iconevergard:
evergard Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
:iconskyogssy:
SkyOgssy Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
Noted.
:iconfarhananoor:
FarhanaNoor Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
As per your given details we are very much interested to work on this project. We are able to reach your desired level. Pricing is also perfect for us. Our performed services are, Special Image Effects, Website/Software development, Animation, Audio/Video Editing and so on.
This is our portfolio [link] and also few samples link:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link] (Flash Banner)

Waiting for your positive feedback.

Regards
Farhana Noor
www.fotoclipping.com
:iconlordfreeza:
LordFreeza Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist