Looking for artist team/studio for sci-fi/space opera themed game

I'm looking for a versatile artist team/studio for an independent game I'm working on. I've worked with a variety of DA artist in the past but I'm looking for a team so that maintaining a consistent look and feel over the lifetime of the project isn't an issue.

The tentative name for the project is 'Starship Commander Z'. You are the commander of a small starship trapped in the Andromeda Galaxy after a freak accident when testing a new warp drive. It is inspired by the Sci Fi television show "Farscape" ([link]). So I am aiming for a strategy game but with characters that have personality and depth.

I'm in the process of building the game engine and I'd like to start the process of securing a team and replacing stub art with quality art in areas where the concept has been nailed down.

The list below is not comprehensive but is a sampling of the types of art that would be needed.

Concept:
Characters (hero/villain/supporting)
Ships
Main Story characters

In-game:
2D ships exterior and interior
2D space backgrounds
2D character art (sprites)
2D animations character movement/combat
2D animations ship firing, travel
2D art and animations for explosions/weapons firing

Character 'dolls' ( your typical RPG style screen where you can equip items)
Character portraits (used during dialogue and to show health and status)
Item and Weapon portraits (used in item description)
Item and Weapon sprites
Galactic Map (overall map of the galaxy)
System Map ( map of the individual system being traveled through)

UI - dialogue boxes (diplomacy/trade/decision)
UI - skill tree
UI - character training ( select skills to train )
UI - Main menu
UI - Settings Screen
UI - equip character
UI - equip ship

The full details are in the design document that would be provided.

Anyone interested can note me or reply with pricing/rate information and sample or link to relevant samples. Pixel art isn't required. Think iOS :)

Thanks!
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
You can check my gallery, i like eve and dust514 and strategy spaceship games. There is one ship in my gallery and many characters. Thanks.
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

Hello, i'm not a team but i can join more people or helping you to find people, i know some artistts that could be interested in this.

I invite you to check this gallery: [link]
Hi Im an artist working on a indie syfy horror, can I join the three brothers and work on the game :)

[link]
yes if you really want,
Ya man, I do. Cant do it for free though. If you want to try and work something out, my email is artisformylife@gmail.com
hi we are a team here. and i think we can help you out. how much is your budget then?
e mail:brothersthree5@gmail.com
Does your team have a portfolio or samples I can look over? The art budget for this game is 5000 USD.
we have a samples but it is private. we can talk on my e mail if you want;
email: brothersthree5@gmail.com
we are also willing to take a test if you want. thank you
wow this sounds kind of cool!

to bad i dont have those skills :shakefist: