Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012

Replies: 3

$50 - Enhance picture and create small simple gifs.

Krypton1te2 Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hey guys.

Been working on a project myself for the past couple of days, but finally decided that I'm not skilled enough to get the desired here I am looking for help :)

I'm looking for someone who can help me enhance a picture of Broly (from DBZ).
Here's the pic:

I want the end product to look similar to this one:
[link] (just to be clear, since you can't see in this portrait pic, I want the entire background replaced or enhanced as well)

Basically, I need Broly to look really badass after the makeover :D

The second part of the job is some help with small pictures and gifs. Basically, I will be animating the Broly image above, and I plan on putting in random debris, lightning, electricity and his power field. I have a number of these images already, but I am looking for some help with making some gifs for the power field.

I am looking for quality, but within a reasonable budget. I offer $40 for picture enhancement and $10 for gifs via PayPal. Would prefer it to be one person, but I understand that it might be too much to ask. However, enhancing Broly is top priority, so that needs to be finished before gifs can be created.
If this works out, I have a number of other projects that I will come back to you for.

If interested, please PM me with some sample manipulation or enhancement work, or if you have questions.

Thanks in advance! :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

TommyCharles Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
This is an oxymoron: "I am looking for quality, but within a reasonable budget."

You can either afford to get something done right, or you can't.
Krypton1te2 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
So going by that logic, you can't get something done right within a reasonable budget? :boggle:
LordFreeza Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Add a Comment: