Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

$50 - Enhance picture and create small simple gifs.

:iconkrypton1te2:
Krypton1te2 Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hey guys.

Been working on a project myself for the past couple of days, but finally decided that I'm not skilled enough to get the desired outcome...so here I am looking for help :)

I'm looking for someone who can help me enhance a picture of Broly (from DBZ).
Here's the pic:
[link]

I want the end product to look similar to this one:
[link] (just to be clear, since you can't see in this portrait pic, I want the entire background replaced or enhanced as well)

Basically, I need Broly to look really badass after the makeover :D

The second part of the job is some help with small pictures and gifs. Basically, I will be animating the Broly image above, and I plan on putting in random debris, lightning, electricity and his power field. I have a number of these images already, but I am looking for some help with making some gifs for the power field.

I am looking for quality, but within a reasonable budget. I offer $40 for picture enhancement and $10 for gifs via PayPal. Would prefer it to be one person, but I understand that it might be too much to ask. However, enhancing Broly is top priority, so that needs to be finished before gifs can be created.
If this works out, I have a number of other projects that I will come back to you for.

If interested, please PM me with some sample manipulation or enhancement work, or if you have questions.

Thanks in advance! :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontommycharles:
TommyCharles Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
This is an oxymoron: "I am looking for quality, but within a reasonable budget."

You can either afford to get something done right, or you can't.
:iconkrypton1te2:
Krypton1te2 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
So going by that logic, you can't get something done right within a reasonable budget? :boggle:
:iconlordfreeza:
LordFreeza Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Noted.
Add a Comment: