Looking for someone to make an animated video for our company

Hello all,

My name is Jeff Jones, and I work with a company called Alter Reality Games. We deal with things like Magic the Gathering, Yugioh, and other games of the sort.

Alter Reality currently is looking for someone someone who can animate a video for us. What I would look to do is take an Anime OP and replace characters within it with animated versions of
some of our Sponsored Players. We are realy looking to "wow" a lot of people, as we have a very big following and want to do something "cool".

This would also be an excelent way to get your work out there, as we are a very well known company, and thousands of people visit our website daily. You can visit our website here

[link]

And our article site here

[link]

An example of something I'm looking for is along the lines of this

[link]

Someone drew their own adaptation of the opening to Soul Eater and added Super Smash Bros characters.

Compensation can be talked over and negotiated after more details are finalized.

If this sounds like something you are interested in, could help us out with, or would just like more info, please feel free to email me

LMJeffJones@gmail.com

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
E-mail sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.