Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 31

Card Game Hiring Artist(s), Chibi/Vector/etc...

:iconskytech21:
SkyTech21 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Hey! My name is Sky Copeland president of Fishagon! Fishgon is an independent gaming company that develops traditional card and board games (with some touching around video games).

We are currently hiring for our new card game Solar in which we will need an artist (or artists if their styles are extremely similar) to create 24 pieces of artwork, 1 character on each, which will include them their weapon or magick and some type of armor or clothing of course.

We made the mistake of hiring a 16 year old vector artist as an attempt to give him a break into the industry and out of doing free work for Adventure Quest Worlds... seems he liked doing free work for them more than getting paid from us.. In the time we employed him we happened to get three pieces made from him.

[link] [link] [link]

If you can make artwork similar to his vector work and make it matter we'll hire you for 21 instead... if you can make it as a chibi or a style you think would show these characters justly please comment links to your samples.

I will NOT pay for partial work, you'll get paid for all or you'll get paid nothing. I will not take the risk I did with the previous artist again. This will be published for commercial use and by doing this work you are selling me the rights to it, which means you are not allowed to give it out to others or to sell it to other companies. You may however post it to site like DeviantART and include it in your portfolio.

You will be given advertisement on Fishagon's website, name on all the cards, and some of the pieces may be put on a silent auction at CoastCon 36 (which will also result in bonus profit for you, my way of saying thanks for the hard work.)

How much will you get paid? Idk... how much do you think? Post your price either per character or complete set along with your sample.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconunrealsmoker:
unrealsmoker Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
hello, my name is bramasta aji from indonesia, i've been working as freelancer for almost 4 years..
my gallery is [link] and here is some sample:

if u are interested, please email me at unrealgraph@yahoo.co.id

regards
:iconart-by---adamruss:
Art-by---AdamRuss Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
Hi, my names Adam

Would love to help you out with this, and Id be happy to work with you on prices. Here are some
links to my work. Thank you for any consideration.

all the best, adam

[link]
[link]
[link]
:iconartistaq8:
artistaq8 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
You can take a look at my gallery :)
Here is my portfolio: [link]
:iconevergard:
evergard Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
:iconamasteria:
Amasteria Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello. My name is Jessica McGahen. Below are some examples of my work.

An older example of one of my characters in a cell-shaded style.

I tried to show my style in a similar format to the example pictures.

An example of the level of detail/style I typically work in.

Thank you for your consideration!
:iconharkins:
harkins Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi Sky,

My name is Bill Harkins and I'm interested in working with you! You can view my online portfolio here: [link]

If you think I would be a good fit, email me at bill@harkinsart.com or through a private message here on deviantart.

Here are some samples:
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

My price rates are at my journal:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconfarhananoor:
FarhanaNoor Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
As per your given details we are very much interested to work on this project. We are able to reach your desired level. Our performed services are, Special Image Effects, Website/Software development, Animation, Audio/Video Editing and so on.
This is our portfolio [link] and also few samples link:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link] (Flash Banner)

Waiting for your positive feedback.

Regards
Marketing Team
www.creativeers.net
:icongreendragongryphon:
greendragongryphon Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
note sent
:icondarkvanessalust:
DarkVanessaLusT Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional
Hello! I`m freelancer artist with long experience. I did more that 500 commissions and external designs.

Please take a look to my art:

[link]

-Also I`m available for Manga/comics projects:

*If you request me more that 15 pages you get an special discount*

Contact me via private note or to my emai:

vanu_sama@yahoo.com.ar

Thanks and have a nice day!
Add a Comment: