Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 39

Many Concept Arts- Needed

:iconsillywishfuldreamer:
Sillywishfuldreamer Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
I am new to deviantart (to joining and about this hiring board). So, its awesome for me, an author who wants a art for many things including books, visual novel, and games to learn about this place. I am in need of so many pictures its not funny. I'm not gonna sit here and list everything, because its a lot.

I need someone to work side by side with. I would prefer that it be the same person, someone versatile. Some that should be able to do realistic drawings, switch to cartoon-chibi, then switch to anime/manga type styles. When I need a pic, I'll ask and pay. Half upfront, half when I get the pic. I won't ask for a pic until I get to the point where I reach the part in my story line, so one minute you could be getting 6 request at one time every other day and another time you could be getting one request every two weeks.

I'm very easy to work with. Let me know if anyone is interested. IF they are, link me your profile and I'll look it up. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Sillywishfulldreamer

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsannamy:
sannamy Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Professional General Artist
Here you can see some of my works:

I'm very interested... So if you like my style, note me for a comission talk. ^^
:iconvirtuadude:
virtuadude Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013
intrested, please have a look at my portfolio, Just drop me a Note if you are interested : )
[link] if you need to see more of my work, please contact me by
e-mail Virtualbro4@hotmail.com
:iconkumo-no-oji-sama:
Kumo-no-Oji-sama Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Am I too late to apply? Anyways, here you can check my style: [link] I'm mostly into concept art, I just don't have more pics in this account of mine yet, since I deactivated the old, long ago :(
Thank you! :aww:
:icondayandevarlo:
DayanDeVarlo Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
Hey,
I'm really interested in your project. I am rather versatile (apart from the fact that I don't do manga/anime).
Here's a link to my examples and approx. prices: [link]
Thanks and good luck!
:iconart-by---adamruss:
Art-by---AdamRuss Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
Hi, my names Adam

Would love to help you out with this, and Id be happy to work with you on prices. Here are some
links to my work. Thank you for any consideration.

all the best, adam

[link]
[link]
[link]
:iconshy4:
shy4 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hi!
I'm interested in your offer, please have a look at my work :)
[link]
few examples:

You can contact me via pm or send an e-mail to betiix@vp.pl
take care!
:iconart-by---adamruss:
Art-by---AdamRuss Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
Hi, very interested, please give me a look
[link]
[link]
[link]
:iconmanekineko11:
ManekiNeko11 Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
:iconsillywishfuldreamer:
Sillywishfuldreamer Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
Thank you for all your replies and your time! ^.^ I'm looking through them all as you read this. I'll Note/email/reply to those that I feel as best suit me. And to the others, best of luck. Again, thank you. I'm done taking notes/replies/feedback, so please don't post anymore. Sorry, try again later.
Add a Comment: