Many Concept Arts- Needed

I am new to deviantart (to joining and about this hiring board). So, its awesome for me, an author who wants a art for many things including books, visual novel, and games to learn about this place. I am in need of so many pictures its not funny. I'm not gonna sit here and list everything, because its a lot.

I need someone to work side by side with. I would prefer that it be the same person, someone versatile. Some that should be able to do realistic drawings, switch to cartoon-chibi, then switch to anime/manga type styles. When I need a pic, I'll ask and pay. Half upfront, half when I get the pic. I won't ask for a pic until I get to the point where I reach the part in my story line, so one minute you could be getting 6 request at one time every other day and another time you could be getting one request every two weeks.

I'm very easy to work with. Let me know if anyone is interested. IF they are, link me your profile and I'll look it up. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Sillywishfulldreamer
Comments40
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Here you can see some of my works:

I'm very interested... So if you like my style, note me for a comission talk. ^^
intrested, please have a look at my portfolio, Just drop me a Note if you are interested : )
[link] if you need to see more of my work, please contact me by
e-mail Virtualbro4@hotmail.com
Am I too late to apply? Anyways, here you can check my style: [link] I'm mostly into concept art, I just don't have more pics in this account of mine yet, since I deactivated the old, long ago :(
Thank you! :aww:
Hey,
I'm really interested in your project. I am rather versatile (apart from the fact that I don't do manga/anime).
Here's a link to my examples and approx. prices: [link]
Thanks and good luck!
Hi, my names Adam

Would love to help you out with this, and Id be happy to work with you on prices. Here are some
links to my work. Thank you for any consideration.

all the best, adam

[link]
[link]
[link]
Hi!
I'm interested in your offer, please have a look at my work :)
[link]
few examples:

You can contact me via pm or send an e-mail to betiix@vp.pl
take care!
Hi, very interested, please give me a look
[link]
[link]
[link]
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
Thank you for all your replies and your time! ^.^ I'm looking through them all as you read this. I'll Note/email/reply to those that I feel as best suit me. And to the others, best of luck. Again, thank you. I'm done taking notes/replies/feedback, so please don't post anymore. Sorry, try again later.
Hello
im interested i have various styles here are some links of my work
[realistic]
[link]
[link]
[anime-like]
[link]
[chibi-like]
[link]
[link]

[]Note me / or reply if you are interested.
well, I'm assuming that you already have gotten the partner whom you require, but I would love to offer my services anyway. I am very good at adapting with most styles, though I do more of a semi-realistic style than an entirely realistic one. I can draw with most mediums, even including crayons, and work really well side by side with authors (have done a little of it before).

Examples: (Forgive me for some of them being on premade forms, they were for memes and apps, but they were also some of my best pieces. The first at least, I did the app background for as well. You may want to make sure you look through all of these, as they can be very different due to style randomness.)
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
I have various recent experience in story illustration and character concept art for feature films, I've many of different styles and genres over the years and can easily flick the switch to whatever style is needed for a particular project. Samples of my work can be found at [link]

Thanks for your time and look forward to discussing this project with you further.
I am interested, have worked with many people before and can switch styles at the drop of a hat. let me know if you are interested and we will discuss prices :) the half up front half later pay works perfectly for me!

Semi-realistic work:

Anime work:

Hello, If you care to, please take a look at my profile. I can do realistic, cartoonish, and anime/manga. To be honest, this sounds like the sort of work relationship I'm looking for, myself.
Thanks!
I have some designs if you're interested.

[link]

[link]

[link]

[link]
Hi, I'm interested, here is a link to my gallery --> [link]
[link]
Thank you
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

I'm interested! Do check out my gallery if you can, my style varies but I hope you can find something you like :) [link]
Hello

I'm very interested in working with you - here are some examples of my illustrations

More in my gallery [link]

My full commission info [link]

Please note or email miycko@yahoo.com if you're interested

Cheers
Please browse my gallery and see if my works match your project.

Thanks.
Hello, I'm freelance illustrator, I can work in variety of styles.Both with digital and traditional media.
Here some samples of my work:

E-mail me at: kika1983@abv.bg
so we can discuss payment method,prices and further details about the work.
Happy Holidays!
Kika
Hello! I'm interested.
Here's my info: [link]

Hope to hear from you! :D
Hello!

A link to my portfolio, as it has a nice smattering of the various stuff I can do. I haven't found something I couldn't illustrate yet.

[link]

Cheers!