looking for Inker(s) and Colorist(s) for erotic and hentai art

Hi !

My name's Rosselito. I'm a hentai artist and I'm currently looking for assistants to develop my studio : Studio Pirrate
I'm looking for at least 1 digital inker and 1 digital colorist to work on my illustrations and comic pages.

All the files will be delivered as PSD layered files, but you can use whatever software you feel comfortable with, as long as I get back a PSD layered file, with named layers ;) .

The rates I propose are as follow :

- $15 to ink an illustration
- $30 to ink a comic page

for cell-shading colors*
- $25 to colorize an illustration
- $50 to colorize a comic page

for realistic-shading colors*
- $35 to colorize an illustration
- $70 to colorize a comic page

I'll always provide a short description of what I have in mind for the colors directly in the PSD.

* check my blog for style samples : [link]
Beware, it's hardcore hentai stuff, so definitely not for the faint of heart :)

I pay via paypal only, at the end of each month. You send me an invoice with the list of all the files you've worked on and I'll send the money over.

I've prepared a test file you can download whether you want to postulate as an inker, a colorist or both.
For inker, the file is here : [link]
For colorist, the file is there : [link]

For this test, you can either colorize the file with cell-shading or realistic-shading, and you can postulate for only one kind of shading if you want to be specialized ;)

Of course, one person can do all parts; inking, and both colorizing styles.

Feel free to contact me for any information you might need.

Cheers and see you soon !

Rosselito
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello,
i am interested in your job offering.
1 will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This are the very basic price and sample for above item

50 USD [6000 point]( usual price 70usd )( 3 Quarter Body / with simple background )

100 USD [10000 point]( Full Body / with simple background )

(new and popular style!!)

200 - 250 USD [20000 point - 22000 point] ( Full body of up to 2 character / plus detailed work and background )

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

Testimonial from my Commissioner!!

<da:embed profile="youtube" id="ZjBIU_Zw_xw" width="500" height="284"/>
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="a2BD7p7GJpA" width="500" height="284"/>
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="Ghz0nxNNs8s" width="500" height="284"/>

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
Hello, I'm ready, please visit my gallery [link] as a sample of my artworks
I'm apply as a colorist
Hi H4125, I'm not looking for people anymore, but thanks for your interest and good luck in your research.
No Problem, thanks... :D
Hello, Is this still open?
I would like to do the color test
Hi Kokoro, no it's not open anymore, but thanks for your interest and good luck in your research.
Ok ^^
thank you for anwsering
Hey there, I sent you a note with a completed inker test.
I have no idea if you would be interested, perhaps maybe for the near future. I have a different approach of coloring techniques digitally. It's more on the cartoon-ish side but provides depth and shades. It's very similar to a pastel effect. I can make the colors look more softer than bold of course for a more realistic look. Here is my most recent work: [link] . That being said I also do "realistic shading" I have no current work published at the moment due to trying to master this "pastel shading". I also do all the inking on my art work.

If you are ever interested please note me, I would hope some day someone is looking for something a little bit different in style! :)

Thanks for reading! :)
you can always take the test, either as inker or colorist and will see how you fare :)
I'll do the test now, I have a terrible head cold so I stayed home from work today. So I will give this a go! :]
I'm interested, I'll do the the test also
Hi I shall color the Trio. I'm interested. Example of colored work [link]
Hello! :) I started to work on the inking, and my friend ~NeekoNoir on the coloring test too :) I hope, you will like our works! :)
Hello! I'm interested.
Here's my info: [link]

Hope to hear from you! :D
Hi,
I'm Interested
[link]
[link]

rzenio
I am strong interested on the assignment I will work with the test files to develop a demo ... =)
I'll start on inking the Trio. I may work on coloring, but I'm honestly too great with digital coloring. but I love making lineart.