Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 72

Looking for Serious Artists! Price Offers Range From $20 - $85 Depending on Skill Level!

:icondragoart:
Dragoart Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi Everyone,

I am one of the contributing artists of DragoArt.com, a drawing tutorial website that teaches artists how to draw in a step by step format. We are on the lookout for serious artists, who can dedicate themselves in creating tutorials for the website.

Types of Tutorials We Look For

1) We need artists that have an expertise in one of these fields: Comics, Anime, Animals, Realistic, Cars, Weapons, Sci fi, Monsters, Fantasy, Cartoons, Portraits.

2) Tutorials must be based in how-to-draw formats. They need to be formatted like the tutorials on the site. It must contain the 'grey, blue, red' format with easy to draw steps. Here are excellent examples: [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] Don't worry, there is a built-in tutorial uploading system which only requires you to submit text and images. We also welcome traditional artwork as well.

3) Image resolutions should be no less than this size [link] (click on images to enlarge to full resolution).

4) Tips and Techniques should be included with the tutorial on how you've created the artwork. For example, tips on drawing anatomy, coloring, shapes, different pose views, etc. Here are perfect examples of what we mean: [link] [link] [link] [link] [link]

5) Payment We only pay after the tutorial is finished. The payments will be made to your paypal account. (Please let us know your paypal email address)

6) Artists should be able to finish tutorials within 1-2 days.

7) Tutorial Preview Image should be fully colored with an optional background of your choice.

If you find this completely illegitimate, please confirm it's legitimacy with one of these hardworking artists. There are some who have been with us since 2010:
:iconcatluckey::iconfinalprodigy::iconjollygeek::iconthedandmom::iconneekonoir::iconmau-acheron:

If you are interested and serious, create an official account at DragoArt.com to post your tutorial(s). Know that, you own rights to the work you submit.

Please only Note Me if you think your artwork is of quality and that you meet the required standards.

Our budget per tutorial is 20$ - 85$, depending on your skill level as well as how many techniques/tips you offer per tutorial.

Thank you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvibog-3:
vibog-3 Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm interested
:iconalan-huxley:
Alan-Huxley Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional General Artist
I am very interested please visit my work here and @ freelanced.com/saint and at dailyearthpost.com for the diverse variety of my styles. thank you and i hope to be working with you soon.
:iconartisticshape:
artisticshape Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Note sent!
:iconjonathan-munro:
jonathan-munro Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
Hi there,
I'd like to provide some comic art tutorials if the offer still stands. Here are a few samples of my level of work.

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

Cheers,
Jonathan
:icondigitalmake:
DigitalMake Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,
i am interested in your job offering.
1 will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This are the very basic price and sample for above item

50 USD [6000 point]( usual price 70usd )( 3 Quarter Body / with simple background )

100 USD [10000 point]( Full Body / with simple background )

(new and popular style!!)

200 - 250 USD [20000 point - 22000 point] ( Full body of up to 2 character / plus detailed work and background )

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

Testimonial from my Commissioner!!

<da:embed profile="youtube" id="ZjBIU_Zw_xw" width="500" height="284"/>
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="a2BD7p7GJpA" width="500" height="284"/>
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="Ghz0nxNNs8s" width="500" height="284"/>

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
:iconcitrus-slice:
citrus-slice Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I just sent you a note! I'm extremely interested! :)
:iconsuitandarmour:
suitandarmour Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013
Maybe i colud draw some mech/robots . thanks.
:iconkelbykross:
kelbykross Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist

Website ~ [link]
Hello, My name is Joseph Arnold, I have attached the images above as samples of my work. I have worked in more chibi and child friendly works for animation jobs as well.
Contact me via email, shi_owari@hotmail.com
:iconjohannelight:
JohanneLight Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I sent you a note. I am really interested in sharing my techniques. I am also working on a few adventure time paintings that I would love to share my techniques on. Also I would like to share photoshop and color techniques, is that possible?
:iconfizz01:
fizz01 Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am very interested. :)

[link]
Add a Comment: