December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Cosplay Commission! Not too Pricey.

:icongore-font:
Gore-Font Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hello!
I'm looking to commission someone to do a Militarystuck Tavros.
The outfit: [link]
The reference post from the artist: [link]

I'm able to provide all fabrics needed and potentially extra materials, I can sew but I lack the ability to do this project.
All in all I only need the jacket (with the shoulder thingies), the hat without the horns and the pants.
I DO NOT need the belt sash, face thingy, shirt, horns or the shoes so I won't be asking you to make those.
If you're concerned about working with "cheap" fabrics or materials, please don't be. I love for all of my outfits to have nice and sturdy fabrics. Extra materials, upon request, I can absolutely buy! Feel free to ask for specific brands and if I can't afford it, then I'll let you know :D
Please respond with exapmles and rates via the comments below or note me!
Thank you for your time~

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkyyhkynen:
Kyyhkynen Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Oh my-! QAQ I would love to help you with a Militarystuck uniform (Mookie <3) but I'm afraid I live in Argentina and the shipping cost can end up being too expensive? Even though I don't think the things you need to be done are heavy enough to rise too much the shipping price;;;;

A-Anyways, it's up to you to decide ;v; Tell me if you're interested and I can show you some of my works! Thanks for reading, have a happy new year!
Gore-Font Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I'm not sure how me buying fabric and materials and shipping it to you will cost, since I can bet that that would be heavy.
I wouldn't mind paying it, depending on how much the quote you give me is :XD:
Kyyhkynen Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Ooor I could buy it here? If you tell me what are you looking for maybe I could try to find it here, unless is too much specific;;;
As for the price, it all depends on fabrics, materials and size, so it's kind of hard to tell you atm u.u But I don't think it'll be expensive, at least I don't work like that~
Gore-Font Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Unfortunately, I am horribly picky about the fabric I wear because I have allergies and sensitive skin ;A;
Kyyhkynen Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Awww, I see ;v; It's okay, you'll find someone who lives nearer to make it for you! Sorry I couldn't help;;;
:icontwilightchildriku:
twilightchildriku Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
oh and i have no idea where you would find those silver skull buttons but they are pretty cool
:icontwilightchildriku:
twilightchildriku Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
have you thought about simply editing a blazer suit. from the looks of it all you really need is to layer a gold coloured fabric to the inside of the blazer and then add the braid embellishments and i can look up how to make the shoulder tassels. i think the only hard part about this costume would be making normal pants look like puffy high waist-ed nickers.
Gore-Font Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Digital Artist
The blazer Tav wears is printed all over, it requires special fabric ;A;
Or I would just do that. So much cheaper.
Add a Comment: