December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Freelance Talented 2D Artist Needed by Published Game Developer PAID

:icondeltars:
deltars Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Hi,

I am UK Indie Developer Micro Macro Games [link] and develop games for PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android and Blackberry. We (myself and various friends and collaborators) are about creating beautiful, simple, indie games, designing intelligently and considering effort. We enjoy working with great people, creating the games that larger studios cannot, and crafting all the little details that finish a game. We have completed and sold several games already, and have several in development.

I am looking for a talented 2D freelance artist to help improve the quality and quantity of art and content in our games, probably 4 to 10 hours a week over the coming months. The kind of tasks would include quick pencil concept sketches, creating in game textures and graphics, possibly some 2D animations, particle effect graphics, possibly concept art and box covers, but mostly 2D digitally painted graphics.

The work is paid. It may be hourly or per job or something else, rates and arrangements to be agreed, depending on what the artist and I think will work best.

Requirements:

Artistic talent : you must have a portfolio of really beautiful work. Strong technical ability, able to work both roughly and highly finished, good use of color, having your own graphical identity while also being able to work to different styles, are all needed.

Self motivated : you must be able to work to deadlines reliably and have evidence to show this (an extensive portfolio or references, etc), as well as have free time, and be able to commit.

Familiar with digital tools : you must have strong ability in Photoshop, and other software relevant to your process

Relevant interest in video games : Our focus is on the more arty, and indie side of video games, but a bonus would be an active interest in games and game design.

Ability to communicate : must be able to communicate ideas and discuss designs, preferably be able to skype video chat, english speaking

If interested, I would love to hear from you :-) Please email a link to your portfolio, etc. to deviantart@mcro.org

Please leave any questions and feedback on this thread.

Many thanks,

Dan
[link]

Devious Comments

:iconakany89:
Akany89 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Email sent!
:iconannabelle-l:
annabelle-l Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student Filmographer
Hi
I am interested in the job! View my portfolio here [link]
:iconjustmick:
JustMick Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Email sent thanks

Mike
:iconnheblue:
Nheblue Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I've sent an e-mail : >
:iconjornas:
jornas Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Email sent!
:icondebureturns:
debureturns Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent.
:icondenba-kun:
Denba-kun Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hello! I'm interested.
Here's my info: [link]

Hope to hear from you! :D
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
E-mail sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

:iconevergard:
evergard Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Emailed :)
Add a Comment: