December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 20

Author seeking Digital Painter

:iconrox52:
rox52 Dec 26, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
Hello!

My name is Sean Fallon and I am an author that will have some new publications within the next year or so. I am here seeking a digital painter for the book series I'm currently writing. This is a paid position ( haha no collaboration, royalties - none of that ). I am looking to spend roughly between $100.00 - $150.00 for a book cover. When I say that I mean I'm seeking an artist to strictly to the painted work ( character, scenic drop.. etc. ) I myself am an Entrepreneur, Graphic Design, Web Designer, Web Developer, Online Marketing Manager and Strategist, and also own a couple of start-ups.

Seeing how this is a new venture of mine, the artist that will be chosen will definitely be the "go to artist" - which means for each book released a new cover will be needed. So we are looking for someone who truly has commitment and the motivational skills needed per book cover. In time we feel as though our paying price per book cover will rise. This may also include merchandise and anything else that stems from this venture in the future.

***NOTE***

This is not immediate work at the time being, right now I'm seeking out portfolios for the future. So for those bidding, don't expect to start work the next day, this will not happen as of yet seeing how many things are still being put into its proper place. I don't want to waste your time, so a portfolio link is all I need, unless of course you wish to strike up a conversation - haha. Thanks for your time.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconart-by---adamruss:
Am very interested, please give me a look

[link]
:iconzipfelzeus:
Zipfelzeus Dec 29, 2012  Student Digital Artist
If you are still looking for an artist, I would like to apply. Here the link: [link]
:icondenba-kun:
Denba-kun Dec 28, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hello! I'm interested.
Here's my info: [link]

Hope to hear from you! :D
:iconmanekineko11:
ManekiNeko11 Dec 28, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hi, I'm very interest, I have long time experience doing commissions as free-lance artist (traditional art, digital art, comic pages, illustrations, designs, etc), here're some examples of my work:

:

In case you want to contact me you can either drop a note or my email me at:
yuuko.kitten@gmail.com

Thank you
:iconthefailed1:
Interested, check my gallery.
:iconjemaica:
jemaica Dec 28, 2012  Student Digital Artist
I am very interested, here are examples of my paintings:

email me at jemaica92@hotmail.com if you are interested
:icontaisteng:
taisteng Dec 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I am a Dutch illustrator who made several hundred covers and interior illustrations for science fiction, horror and fantasy novels.
I recently sold art work to Daily Science Fiction, the Nightland site, Plasma Frequency Magazine, Future fire, Postscripts to Darkness and the Spatterlight e-books of Jack Vance.
I have also done quite a lot of e-book covers so I can also work with a smaller sized but clear picture that is required on the web.
You can see my work at [link]
I can work both in Black and White and color.

:iconcreativeers:
creativeers Dec 27, 2012  Professional Filmographer
As per your given details we are very much interested to work on this project. We are able to reach your desired level. Pricing is also perfect for us. Our performed services are, Special Image Effects, Website/Software development, Animation, Audio/Video Editing and so on.

This is our portfolio [link] and also few samples link:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link] (Flash Banner)

Waiting for your positive feedback.

Regards
Marketing Team
www.creativeers.net
:iconjeanblansa:
jeanblansa Dec 26, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I am interested on this assignment and would like to be considering ...
Add a Comment: