Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 46

I want to commission some dark, macabre and mature artists! Please read carefully.

:iconpurplerubyred:
purplerubyred Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
As a holiday present to myself, I would like to commission some drawings of my OCs. Below are some examples of the type of characters I have. Do note that they are of dark, goth and mature content before continuing.
[link]
[link]
[link]

There are specifics that I am looking for and I ask that if these do not apply to you, please do not reply. I would rather have no replies than many lacking in what I desire.
1. I want your skill level to exceed mine(see my drawings above). I can draw my own Ocs, but I would like to see them drawn with more experience. The art type does not matter. It can be anime, cartoonish, pixel art, semi-realistic, or even realistic. Just be better than what you just looked at!

2. Have confidence. There is nothing worse than spending money on a commission only to have the artist send the finished piece with a note of "It's not all that good," or "I wish it was better." If you do this on a constant basis, please move on.

3. Have examples of the type of art I am looking for. I like dark, macabre and/or art that is adult in nature. Please do not tell me that you do them, but have no examples to show. If you have a list of things you do and do not do as well, that would be awesome~! Link me!

4. Be open for commissions in January or February 2013. Please do not post if you have a long line of commissions that you're struggling to get done.

5. Please have prices already figured out. I am willing to pay the price for art styles that make me happy.

I'm highly partial to sketches and line art. But if you coloring style agrees with me, I will choose that instead/too.

Thanks and I look forward to working with one or some of you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcolormymemory:
ColorMyMemory Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Professional General Artist
Commissions starting as low as $3: [link]
:iconfurfurick:
furfurick Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
achernishev@comicbookartistsondemand.com

:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

My price rates are at my journal:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconjuhaihai:
juhaihai Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hi!
Im interested with this one and I think it would be a good challenge to myself. I'll be opening commissions this January 2013 too.
I have one previous work that's light gore Im very willing to explore more into that realm xD

You can check out my gallery for more samples of previous works and commissions [link]
My commissions info page is here (which I have yet to update for more samples and other art styles) but you can check it out to get an idea of my price range [link]
Im pretty flexible and negotiable though so feel free to note me if something catches your eye~

Thank you~ :D
purplerubyred Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
Note Sent!
:icondarjanjurincic:
DarjanJurincic Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Hi,

my name is Darjan Jurincic and I have a 3 years experience doing concept artwork and illustration for several clients. I will let the images speak for themselves (link to my blog below - now words, just art) so if you think I have what it takes, please contact me at this email: darjan.eyeless@gmail.com...

Regards,
Darjan

>blog< - [link]
The spot that I advertised has been filled. However, thank you very for submitting your reply.
:iconk-k-armadillo:
K-K-Armadillo Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student General Artist

if you're still looking
purplerubyred Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Thanks everyone for replying and for abiding by what I asked for! There's so many talented artists!!! I will get back to everyone who applied asap, including all those who noted me as well.
:iconthierryclan14:
thierryclan14 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Sounds like fun project, is it still open?
The spot that I advertised has been filled. However, thank you very for asking.
:iconcannedtalent:
CannedTalent Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello!
I will be open for commissions for quite a while, and at the moment I don't have much going on.
Here is my price sheet with examples:
I do everything from sketches and line-art to fully painted pieces. I work both digitally and traditionally.
Pretty straightforward.

Here are some examples of my work that may be more relevant to your interests:
:thumb325870111

If you're interested in anything, please note me or email me at cannedtalent@gmail.com!

Thanks for your time and consideration! I hope you find some artists to your liking!
The spot that I advertised has been filled. However, thank you very for submitting your reply. Though your art style is not quite what I am looking for, you have some beautiful anthropomorphic drawings. The commission example for your inked drawings is beautiful. The two characters almost look like they go together.
:iconcannedtalent:
CannedTalent Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student General Artist
Alrighty =}
Thank you very much.
:iconfictograph:
fictograph Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Filmographer
I'm loving these concepts and designs. Please check out my samples and prices here:

:icontiti-artwork:
titi-artwork Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I am very interested \, please check out my gallery, [link]

I always wanted to make such projects
The spot that I advertised has been filled. However, thank you very for submitting your reply.
:iconevergard:
evergard Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
:iconvoydkessler:
VoydKessler Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I do a lot of art just like that and will be open at that time for commission. My rates are figured out already, (here - , but I am always willing to discount if the commissioner wants more than one. Please feel free to not me anytime if you like my style. You can also see more of my work on my personal website: www.v6studiosonline.com

I sketch digitally and traditionally, as well as digitally paint in Photoshop Cs5. I mail traditional sketches as well.

Thanks!

:iconnockiman:
nockiman Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional General Artist
Note sent
:iconcra-zshaker:
Cra-ZShaker Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Filmographer

sketch: $10
color: $15
with background: $20
:iconkymyit:
kymyit Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm interested in your commission *^*
Here some examples:
I have a little more examples but they're very old pic and the style isn't so good -.- anyway, please check my gallery to see the style and note me if you're interested ^^
:iconkymyit:
kymyit Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ok, no prob ^^
:iconanirbrokenear:
AnirBrokenear Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Student Artisan Crafter
wow your art is awesome
if you are sill looking for an artist , here is my portfolio
[link]
colored pieces are around 30-50$ it depends really
feel free to note me if anything
cheers
Why thank you! The spot that I advertised has been filled. However, thank you very for submitting your reply. Thought your at isn't quite what I am looking for, it is still quite nice. Keep up the good work!
:icondenba-kun:
Denba-kun Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012   Digital Artist
Hello! I'm interested.
Here's my info: [link]

Hope to hear from you! :D
:icondiogolando:
diogolando Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Hi. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and style, so we can discuss more details and prices.
Regards
Diogo Landô
:iconnaan-ana:
NaaN-AnA Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Note sent :)
:iconhermes91:
Hermes91 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
My skill level don't exceed yours buy my art style is quite different and maybe you'd like to see yours OCs with a diferent way of interpretation of the macabre concept.
examples:
[link]
[link]
[link]
My prices are $30 for a colored piece
Have a good day.
:iconwhiteguardian:
whiteguardian Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent
:iconterminartor:
terminARTor Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I am interested. And I almost backed away from this add since you grounded the rules so nicely but still...

Pencils & inks $35-50 + $25 for colored.

I don't reply to every add I see.

- Lu
:iconkeira-bui:
Keira-Bui Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hi, I'm totally in. I love drawing dark, macabre art!

Here are my examples:

:bulletgreen: B&W:
Headshot: $15
Half-body: $25
Full-body: $35
More details: +$10

Note me if you are interested. Thanks :)
:iconmiycko:
miycko Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello
Just had a look at your characters, I'm very interested in drawing them - here are some examples of my illustrations and the prices I charge for non commercial work

Rates:

Bust/Thighs Up:

Single Character: $30
Additional Characters: +$15 each
Detailed Background: +$20

Full Body

Single Character: $40
Additional Characters: +$20 each
Detailed Background: +$25

and here's my full commissions info with everything you need to know about my process, turnaround time, ownership, etc [link]

Please note or email miycko@yahoo.com if you're interested in working with me

Cheers
Add a Comment: