Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 46

I want to commission some dark, macabre and mature artists! Please read carefully.

:iconpurplerubyred:
purplerubyred Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
As a holiday present to myself, I would like to commission some drawings of my OCs. Below are some examples of the type of characters I have. Do note that they are of dark, goth and mature content before continuing.
[link]
[link]
[link]

There are specifics that I am looking for and I ask that if these do not apply to you, please do not reply. I would rather have no replies than many lacking in what I desire.
1. I want your skill level to exceed mine(see my drawings above). I can draw my own Ocs, but I would like to see them drawn with more experience. The art type does not matter. It can be anime, cartoonish, pixel art, semi-realistic, or even realistic. Just be better than what you just looked at!

2. Have confidence. There is nothing worse than spending money on a commission only to have the artist send the finished piece with a note of "It's not all that good," or "I wish it was better." If you do this on a constant basis, please move on.

3. Have examples of the type of art I am looking for. I like dark, macabre and/or art that is adult in nature. Please do not tell me that you do them, but have no examples to show. If you have a list of things you do and do not do as well, that would be awesome~! Link me!

4. Be open for commissions in January or February 2013. Please do not post if you have a long line of commissions that you're struggling to get done.

5. Please have prices already figured out. I am willing to pay the price for art styles that make me happy.

I'm highly partial to sketches and line art. But if you coloring style agrees with me, I will choose that instead/too.

Thanks and I look forward to working with one or some of you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcolormymemory:
ColorMyMemory Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Professional General Artist
Commissions starting as low as $3: [link]
:iconfurfurick:
furfurick Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
achernishev@comicbookartistsondemand.com

:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

My price rates are at my journal:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconjuhaihai:
juhaihai Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hi!
Im interested with this one and I think it would be a good challenge to myself. I'll be opening commissions this January 2013 too.
I have one previous work that's light gore Im very willing to explore more into that realm xD

You can check out my gallery for more samples of previous works and commissions [link]
My commissions info page is here (which I have yet to update for more samples and other art styles) but you can check it out to get an idea of my price range [link]
Im pretty flexible and negotiable though so feel free to note me if something catches your eye~

Thank you~ :D
purplerubyred Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
Note Sent!
:icondarjanjurincic:
DarjanJurincic Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Hi,

my name is Darjan Jurincic and I have a 3 years experience doing concept artwork and illustration for several clients. I will let the images speak for themselves (link to my blog below - now words, just art) so if you think I have what it takes, please contact me at this email: darjan.eyeless@gmail.com...

Regards,
Darjan

>blog< - [link]
purplerubyred Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
The spot that I advertised has been filled. However, thank you very for submitting your reply.
:iconk-k-armadillo:
K-K-Armadillo Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student General Artist

if you're still looking
purplerubyred Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Thanks everyone for replying and for abiding by what I asked for! There's so many talented artists!!! I will get back to everyone who applied asap, including all those who noted me as well.
:iconthierryclan14:
thierryclan14 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Sounds like fun project, is it still open?
Add a Comment: