December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

$100 for a Custom Wordpress Theme

:iconchannelorange:
channelorange Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
Hey guys,

I am looking for someone to make me a custom wordpress theme. Here is a reference link of something i am kinda aiming for [link] if you do well on this job i have more jobs for you lined up.

Please reply to this thread with a link to your work.

Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvandalk:
vandalk Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello! I'm interested!

Please take a look at my website and blog
[link]
[link]

Please send me a note or an e-mail at danielvandalk[at]gmail.com if you're interested, so that we can work out details about the job.

Kind Regards,
Vandalk
:iconlukeeeebennett:
LukeeeeBennett Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
I could do this for you.

Check out my gallery here: lukeeeebennett.deviantart.com/gallery and get back to me. :)

Cheers. :)
:iconmontyrohde:
MontyRohde Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Professional Artist
The good news: that theme is really easy to throw together in photoshop. The bad news: Unless you already have your own imagery or are willing to pay for stock photos you are grossly underpricing this project. That's why only 1 person has expressed interest in the comments section. Granted maybe more people have noted you but those objects in the background have to be found and photographed.
:iconcreativeers:
creativeers Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Filmographer
As per your given details we are very much interested to work on this project. We have seen given URL and very much able to reach your desired level. Pricing ($100) would be fine only for word press theme design. If you offer extra task like site development then will be added charge as per requirement. We can also provide you SEO task and maintenance work after completing main website. This is our portfolio [link] and also few samples link:
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link] (Flash Banner)

Waiting for your positive feedback.

Regards
Marketing Team
creativeers.net
:iconalsusart:
AlsusArt Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Interface Designer
I think that 300-1000 $ cost just graphic design of website.
:iconaryaink:
AryaInk Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
theme for $100 ?
Add a Comment: