Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Character Commission - Token Pay

:iconraynehall:
RayneHall Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
I'm looking for someone to paint four male fantasy characters (2 pirates, 2 wizards) from clear brief descriptions. Waist-up, colour, digital, on transparent background.

They will be used for youtube videos similar to these
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]

I pay a token of $5 each (total $20) for non-exclusive use (you keep all rights) or $10 each (total $40) for exclusive use (I own the rights. You can display the pics in your gallery and portfolio, but nobody else may use them). I pay by PayPal; half on acceptance of the sketches, half on acceptance of the final work.

You'll get a brief attribution in the endcredits and a full attribution with backlink in the description.

This commission may suit an amateur seeking to earn pocket money, or an art student seeking experience with commissioned work.

If interested, reply with samples of your work. Tell me how much time you would need to complete the commission.

I have no time to waste on whiners, so if my terms don't suit you, find someone else to commission you. I won't reply to people who copypaste the same answer to all adverts without reading them. Sorry to sound harsh, but those are my rules.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondebureturns:
debureturns Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello,

We've just launched an Indiegogo campaign you might be interested in.

[link]

It's called "Dinner Table Epics" Our studio is offering packs of commercial-quality trading card illustrations for $20 with up to 100 designs in each pack.

The first catalog is a fantasy adventure series. You might find a number of packs that would be useful for your next game or app project. Later we'll be offering science fiction, map construction, steampunk, modern urban, combat vehicles, pirates, horror, etc.
:iconsandiest-cupid:
Sandiest-Cupid Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Student Digital Artist
HI~ im interested...here is my pricelist [link] and a few Examples:

Please Note me if interested~
:icondiegote89:
Diegote89 Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012
Hello.
I am interested in your project.
Here you can see some of my work:
www.mardelplatacomics.blogspot.com
[link]

I hope we can work together.