Author seeking concept artist!!!!

I'll get right to it,

I'm in the process of writing a 3-book fantasy series, and by that I mean I'm 250 pages into this and starting to look at publishers. And while I have the plot, the characters, the setting, and overall tone of this series set in my head, I am wanting someone to visually help me flesh out these things flitting about in my brain.

I'm needing someone, or several someones, to help me in designing:
-Several main characters
-5 main locations
-A world map

optional:
-Clothing designs(regional)
-Armor and weapons
-Nightmarish creatures/demons

If you read this and find yourself interested, I will be more than happy to discuss privately additional details. Also, I will discuss payment on an person-to-person basis depending on quality of previous work.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!!
Comments53
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
hi!... :) i'm reallllyyyy interested!
[link] is my manga
i do game character designs,weapons,and world setting to.. :)
Hi, I'm interested! Im a professional Freelance Artist with years of experience and work with hundreds of clients. Please check my gallery to see the quality of my works.

You can send me a note here on Deviantart or email me at serathus@hotmail.com

facebook page: [link]

sample illustrations:

Hello,
i am interested in your job offering.
1 will like to introduce myself , i am a professional digital artist ,
I am currently working as fulltime freelance digital artist here as i have
just lost my job. i hope i can earn some little amount from here till i get
a new job. please support me by commission me. thank you.

I am holding a promotion of 3 artwork and you will get a free one on any of the catalog.

The following is the example of work i have done latest.

This are the very basic price and sample for above item

50 USD [6000 point]( usual price 70usd )( 3 Quarter Body / with simple background )

100 USD [10000 point]( Full Body / with simple background )

(new and popular style!!)

200 - 250 USD [20000 point - 22000 point] ( Full body of up to 2 character / plus detailed work and background )

This is the Video Reviews of my latest commissioner.

Testimonial from my Commissioner!!

<da:embed profile="youtube" id="ZjBIU_Zw_xw" width="500" height="284"/>
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="a2BD7p7GJpA" width="500" height="284"/>
<da:embed profile="youtube" id="Ghz0nxNNs8s" width="500" height="284"/>

Please contact me at digitalmake@hotmail.com or note me here for more detail of my service.
THANK YOU.

Regards,
DIGITALMAKE
Hi! I'm pretty new to the art world, and in need of some real collaborative experience, which means I'm willing to work for free! I don't have too many of my personal sketches on deviant art, but my style looks a bit like this:

and you can view my online portfolio here, [link]
I may be able to help
Very interesting job opportunity that one you have… Here is some of the commission work I’ve done for previous clients.

*no backgrounds are included in these commissions, only character and simple background similar to the works here presented.

Here you'll find the complete price list = [link] you'll see my prices are really affordable :)

Looking forward to work with you if you wish to. :handshake:
E-MAIL= ninaste@hotmail.co.uk

:wave:

Website ~ [link]
Hello, My name is Joseph Arnold, I have attached the images above as samples of my work. I have worked in more chibi and child friendly works for animation jobs, but the titles have not been released so I can’t post them. I am an animator as well and can design avatars (still and animated) and storyboards.
Contact me via email, shi_owari@hotmail.com
Here is my commission information, and a link to my concept gallery! Please contact me if my style suits your needs!

[link]
[link]
Very Interested... more so though in the environments and props.
[link]
[link]
Note sent :) Thanks!
Hello,
I am an illustrator living in Portland, OR with experience working on fantasy trading cards, mobile games, and videogames. I wanted to see if my work might be of interest to you and below is a link to my portfolio site.

Thanks for your time,
Addison

[link]

My email: northender@rockisland.com
Here you can see some of my works:

I'm very interested ... So if you like my style, note me for a comission talk. ^^
intrested, please have a look at my portfolio, Just drop me a Note if you are interested : )
[link] if you need to see more of my work, please contact me by
e-mail Virtualbro4@hotmail.com
I'm very interrested in it, if it's still open to apply!
Please check out my examples: [link]
I know I'm a traditional artist, but for concept art I guess it's not bad. I don't have enough examples here or in my gallery unfortunately since I deactivated my old account, but I'm the best at character designs, and I also like to design outfits and weapons. Maybe I could draw some humanoid demons too.
I am interested in doing some work for you. Feel free to browse my deviant page, as I got some demon art there. For my full portfolio site:

[link]

Character design specific page:

[link]

If interested, contact me via email: mdinkelis@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Mike D.
interested.check my work out [link]
Hey there, I can offer you my services for a very reasonable price, hopefully fitting into your budget.
I have done concept work for numerous happy customers, some being fantasy typed projects, which I love to do. I have so much in my brain about fantasy, i love all of the lord of the rings movies, the hobbit, Im a big fan of all blizzard and warhammer art styles and am able to mimic them well. I can really do a good job for you on this, and I can tell how much it means to you. Lets talk something out and Im sure Ill be a good artist for you on this.
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

Pm me or mail me at fenrierarts@mail.com so we can talk about details, Thanks.
im interested gallery link [link] thanks
Hi, very interested, would love to help. Please check my gallery. Feel free to hit me with any questions, take care
Hello,

I am new to DeviantArt and don't have work posted on here. However my portfolio site is: www.visualatrium.blogspot.com
I have 15 years experience as a concept artist. 5 years as a freelance concept artist. If my work peaks your interest feel free to contact me. My email address is on my portfolio site. :-)

Thanks,

Ed Smith
Hi there!

If you still need it, I make mean character designs. Please check out my gallery ;)
I am interested to learn more about the project. You my view my work at [link]
Thank you for your time.
you can check my gallery.