E-book cover design help!

I've been wanting to publish an e-book with Smashwords for a while now, but I've been having issues getting a proper book cover made up. I already have a couple of designs I've drawn myself but they need to be polished up. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in help with that?

The genre is horror/urban fantasy.
It's for a short story.
You would have been paid through Paypal. I can go as high as $150, NO hire.
And it has to be a solid, professional looking job!

If interested, let me know and we can talk some more.
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I can help design your book jacket if you'd like. I have experience in graphic design as well as layout. Here is my gallery focusing on layout and graphic design: [link] I think you'll find the program design would be most beneficial. Please shoot me a note if you are interested in my style!

I work well in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Full text, crop, bleed and adjustments for $75, with your already completed jacket painting included (I'll need the full-resolution file to complete it--did your artist give you a release?). Do you have specs on the size of your book cover (i.e. largest dimension, bleed required, etc) from your publisher?
I am a free lance graphic designer, you can check my portfolio if you're interested :)

[link]

Please inform me!!!!

Maybe I'm the right for you. If you are interested send ma a mail: schmidtn[a]live.de.
Or have a glance on [link]
Thank you!
Hi. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and style.
Regards
Diogo Landô
I am interested. i would like to be part of this project, I would like contribute with all my efforts creatively, with artwork 100% original.

[link]
[link]
[link]
[link]
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

Interested!
check out my portfolio at
[link]
Illustrations and design!
Hello,
I'm interested. My style is mostly dark and will suit to horror book.
Feel free to check my gallery:
[link]
hello! I'm interested
Here's my examples of my work
hope it's what you are looking for:

Please note or email : garisliar@gmail.com if you're interested
I´m interested. Feel free to check my gallery. If mi style fits in your project you can contact me.
hello, my name is bramasta aji, i've been working as illustrator for many
development for over 3 years, i have so many style.

here are some samples:

if u want to contact me, please send email to

unrealgraph@yahoo.co.id

thank u for ur time
Excuse my spelling mistake from earlier. I put HIRE when I meant to say HIGHER. Great way to promote myself as a writer, huh?

Great stuff so far guys!

highly interested in your proposition)
Please - note me if i'm good enough)
Hi, I'm interested in your project, here is a link to my gallery --> [link]
I'm really interested! Here's some samples of my work

note me if you think i'm a good match ^^
Hey, I'm interested, and the payment looks really sound. Here are some examples. If you're interested, don't hesitate to contact me.
Hello,
I'm interested on the job. You can see examples of my style at my gallery ( [link] ) However here I leave you some direct links:
[link]
[link]
hi i'm interested. please contact me
[link] (Cover and fantasy artworks)
[link] (Sequential art and children illustrations)
[link] (Deviantart Gallery)

Please contact me : rickykiki83@yahoo.com

Hello

I'm very interested in painting your ebook cover - here are some examples of my illustrations

More in my gallery [link]

My full commission info [link]

Please note or email miycko@yahoo.com if you're interested

Cheers
But what do you want? an illustration, a design or both?
I leave my portfolio: [link]
Thanks
I already have the picture done. It's coloured and everything. I need more text (Title. Author name)and polishing of the actual picture if you get what I mean.