Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 71

I have $35 and want to commission an OC couple or group!

:iconshadowednavi:
shadowednavi Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
The title says it all. I received $35 as a gift for Christmas and want to use it to help make another person's holiday wishes come true :) Can you grant me my wish, in turn? Well, check the criteria below and see what you think...

PRICE - $35 is my limit. Of course, if you offer a style at a lower price, that's great! But I can't go higher than that~

STYLE - I'm looking for someone who draws in an anime/semirealism style. Depending on your prices, I will either go with waist-up or full-body.

Please note I am NOT looking for bust shots or chibis at this time.

CHARACTERS - My husband and I have both male and female characters, and depending on what you're more comfortable with drawing, I'll recommend different pairings or sets. I want you to draw something you would enjoy, after all! Take a look through my gallery to see some examples of our characters. If you see a character you'd like to draw, let me know and I'll keep that in mind when I commission you! :D

QUALITY - I'm not looking for perfection. What I AM looking for, however, is an artist who takes pride in their work, understands the importance of characterization in an image depicting people, and offers a fair exchange of art for the price I pay. And depending on your prices, that could mean getting a kickass sketch of two characters, or for the particularly generous, a full-color picture with background. I'm not picky when it comes to things like that. I'm more interested in characterization.

TIMEFRAME - I would prefer a one month turnaround, but I'm always willing to negotiate :)

Does all that sound like you? Still interested? SWEET! :D Please comment here, and I'll send you a note if I like your work! (This is also a way for me to find new artists to follow, so even if I don't choose you now, I may very well find you later, when I have more money ^_^)

I will make my decision within 48 hours, so if a mod happens to see this for more than two days, please delete this thread :)

tl;dr? I probably won't choose you, and if you reread, you'll know why.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsweetgalaxy:
Sweetgalaxy Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm interested. here are examples
2$ Minimum for each

:iconniaryusuke:
niaryusuke Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
im interested

:icontimagirl:
Timagirl Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
From what you say... It's a little late for this post, right? xDDDDDDD
:iconshadowednavi:
shadowednavi Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hahaha yeah, I'm afraid this listing ended quite some time ago. I'm surprised the mods haven't killed it yet - but I appreciate you taking a look and actually reading the post :) You have a lovely gallery, by the way! I'll add you to my "to commission in the future" list on my page :D
:icontimagirl:
Timagirl Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Wooo! I'm very glad, it would be a pleasure, thank you :meow:
:iconmokongloko:
mokongloko Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'M INTERESTED!!! :D

here are my sample artworks!! :D

Hope to talk to you soon!!!:D
:iconkumo-no-oji-sama:
Kumo-no-Oji-sama Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello there! I don't know if this offer still up? Anyways, here you can see some examples from my style: [link] And my commish info in my signature. Thanks for reading! :aww:
:iconeryono:
Eryono Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Awasome... hi, I'm interested in this project

My : [link] :lmao:

:strong:
:icontariah23:
tariah23 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hi! I am interested in doing this for you! Hear are some samples of my works ^^. I mostly do anime styles but I can do other style, too ^^

Gallery:[link]
Prices:[link]
E-mail:tariahfurlow@yahoo.com
Hope you are interested!
Add a Comment: