December 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Looking for Canine Ref Artist

:iconkolmenoitaa:
KolmeNoitaa Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey there,
I'm looking for an artist to draw from description a character I have in mind. Paying in USD and I don't want to say "this is the max amount I'll pay" because I feel like that turns people away, but I will not pay an arm and a leg for this...I'm poor :c

Though you'll be drawing from description, I also have pictures of markings/colourations that I want and it's nothing too crazy, just a fox with markings, and a couple of items.

Please post here or send a note, thanks! :3

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmakangeni:
makangeni Dec 23, 2012   General Artist
Hello,
I'm mainly a canine artist, here some examples of my work

my gallery: [link]
my prices: [link]
the price of a reference sheet depends on the number of images you want in it, feel free to contact me, so we can discuss about it :)
my email: makangeni@live.it

Gaia Sorrentino
:iconconde-makoto:
Hello,
I'm interested on the job. I have some experience doing canines, you can see some examples at my gallery. You'll see I preffer a realistic style, however I can do others if you show me references. About the price, I can offer drawings from u$7 up to u$50 depending the style and complexity.
:icontechnicolour-firefly:
Technicolour-firefly Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'd be interested too, here's some examples of my art:

A reference sheet with a side view and a 'map' of the markings would be $20, one with a side view, map of the markings and a headshot would be $24

Here's the last reference sheet I did (this was 3 years ago so the art standard isn't current, but thought an example might be relevant) something like this with a side view, headshot and 2 accessories would be $25
I think that I've found the person I will commission for the reference.
Thank you, all.
:iconyukihiyou:
I'd be glad to do a reference sheet for you. A colored side view reference with 2 extras would be $20. A colored side view sheet by itself would be $15.
Here's a few examples of my canine art:

Send me a note if you'd like to discuss further
:iconroninfang:
interested ^^
check my da
:iconruwich:
Ruwich Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! I'm interested in this! What's the description? :3
I'm thinking of a marble fox character. As for markings, just a couple of scars, a collar, and a tattoo type marking...thing. If you want exact details, I can send a note c:
:iconruwich:
Ruwich Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
May you send me a note please? And do you want it to be in lineart or lineless or semi-realism? ^^
I will send you a note a little later :3
Add a Comment: