Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 14, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19
:iconfallofeden:
hello we are fall of eden and we're a progressive metal band currently seeking an artist to design some work for our facebook page and more across the future once we have completed the e.p

as for a salary well were four students who cannot afford a lot if were honest but you and your work will be advertised as well as giving you a chance to increase your portfolio

the page currently
[link]

hope to hear and see some work soon

much love fall of eden x

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconray-n-bow:
RAY-N-BOW Dec 27, 2012  Professional General Artist

Maybe I'm the right for you. If you are interested send ma a mail: schmidtn[a]live.de.
Or have a glance on [link]
Thank you!
:iconelanabananas:
Hi, I think I could design something you might like. I can do anything from something clean and sharp to more textured and organic [link] [link]
I don't have very many of my pieces posted online because I have no way of taking more photos, but tell me if you're at all interested. I could send a few sketches of what you're looking for.
:icondubledz:
We are very interested in your project. I have attached my portfolio for your viewing.

[link]
[link]

Best

Nathan Winburn
Dirk Jones Jr
:iconarsfeb:
Arsfeb Dec 25, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Sup...
i made a cover once for some unknown guy out there.
send me a message so we can discuss.
here some stuff i do.

:
:iconvansokc:
no pay or cheap pay is like down grading your skill.
Message people when you have money ready.
If you need shirt designs ever done drop me an email>
at: vansokc@gmail.com
:icongameofdolls:
gameofdolls Dec 21, 2012  Professional General Artist
Please take a look at my portfolio and see if it suits the theme of your band.

You say "cannot afford a lot", does that mean unpaid or will there be a fee of some kind?

Thanks.
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Dec 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

My price rates are at my journal:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconlosqui:
LoSqui Dec 19, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello! I'm interested in your project and If you are interested in my work, please visit my profile and note me :)
Some samples in my work just to give you a bit of an idea of what i do, please see more in my gallery if it catches your eye~
~~~
:iconfallofeden:
Currently we are yet to gig, we're still in the writing process and trying to get work on a online package so we can get a small following, before we start doing gigs especially before "mini" tours which we will charge on.

kind regards
fall of eden
:icondestriarch:
Suggest you wait until you're gigging, get a friend to take photos, and use those for the time being until you can afford to pay a good artist. Money attracts higher quality art, and poor quality art will harm your business more than no art at all. You really don't *need* a Facebook page until you're active on the music scene anyway.

Also suggest you use the 'Reply' button underneath the avatar of the person you're replying to. This will automatically tell them that there's a message waiting in the thread. If you use the other reply button, nobody gets notified at all.

-Ash
Add a Comment: