Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Looking for someone to collaborate.... need photoshop artists

:iconjatomlinson:
jatomlinson Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
To mods: I looked and thought this might be the right place to post this? If not, please forgive me.

I run a photoshop website. I want to start selling PSD template files, clipart, brushes, etc at a very cheap price. I plan on making a lot of the content myself, but I wanted to know if anyone else would be interested in making content to sell as well? Everything would be very cheap, $1-$2 so that it's affordable. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but it's more like a passive income if you've uploaded several things to sell and it makes a dollar every time someone buys it...

What we would be selling are things like:

- Photoshop brush packs (these need to be high quality brushes, not low res)... brush packs would have between 10-20 brushes in a theme.

- Vector Packs (clipart style with several vector cliparts to a pack... the more the better).

- PSD Template Files (Things like Christmas card templates, band flier templates, website templates, business card templates, etc etc... there's an endless list). These would need to be well organized PSD files that people can edit to their own needs and purposes.

- Stock Photos (without models because I don't want to go into the whole model release thing).

It's just a thought anyhow. I know a lot of you have work just laying around your hard drive that you didn't use or just needs to be finished. This would be a good opportunity to try to make some spare money. I'm not looking to make this a big sale website, just something small where we can offer these things at a very reasonable price to the masses.

Let me know if you're interested.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlosqui:
LoSqui Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello! I'm interested in your project and If you are interested in my work, please visit my profile and note me :)
Some samples in my work just to give you a bit of an idea of what i do, please see more in my gallery if it catches your eye~
~~~
:icondjholland:
DJHolland Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
My name is Dave Holland and I am a professional freelance artist. I think this sounds like something great to be involved in and I can see the benefit of the service. I like that its super cheap. I could contribute and continuously make new content. Check out my website dave-holland-art.com and email me at davehollandart@gmail.com if you'd like to do business. Kind regards,

Dave H
Dave, just took a look at your work. It's AWESOME! I liked it so much I gave a shoutout to you on Twitter to your @username. What kind of content would you be interested in creating to sell?
:icondjholland:
DJHolland Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Wow. first of all, thank you. I'm ready to sell brush sets, templates, tutorials, just about whatever you are offering - I'll likely have a contribution. Just let me know what you'd like to see and what kind of quota is involved and I'll be happy to contribute. If it makes me a few bucks, awesome. I do a lot of freelance work and I find that I make a lot of custom brush sets or templates for things and it might be nice to unload a few of them. Please contact me at davehollandart@gmail.com and we can discuss this further. Again, thank you for the tweet and the compliment, I'm always humbled by kindness.
jatomlinson Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
E-mail on it's way :) I'm always happy to spread some link love!
:iconazupantsu:
AzuPantsu Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
Are you planning to pay people upfront for this stuff or a future income that is split up?
I was thinking every time someone's art got a sale then the money would go into their PayPal account. So if you had uploaded a brush pack, and it got a sale on Monday, then you would have the sale money into your PayPal by Monday night or Tuesday morning (sometimes PayPal takes a little while to process, but it's usually pretty fast.
Add a Comment: