Details

Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Cartoon Style Artist Needed

:iconborderlinepublishing:
I'm looking for a little help with my logo. I have a basic sketch, but I'm told it needs movement, explosive energy.

I've uploaded the basic concept to my page. Take a look. The name of the Company is BAM! Publishing. We want the yellow star and the red words with publishing underneath. Brilliant Author Marketing is also necessary. The basic logo, the yellow start and BAM! will be used for the spine of book in our publishing company.

The rest, well, let's see what you can do to give it movement and energy. The one that works, I'll pay $50 to the artist for the final project.

***Must be PNG with transparent background, 300dpi. All fonts used must be revealed.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconb-studios:
B-Studios Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
contests go in projects
This isn't a contest. I am interviewing potential artist. I want to see who's style fits with the direction I am going.
:iconb-studios:
B-Studios Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
by having everyone submit versions of the same thing & you choosing which one you like the best, it's a contest by definition.
:iconfriendlyhand:
FriendlyHand Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi,

For job offers, the client generally looks at existing portfolios, picks a person and pays them to do the job. If you ask multiple people to make samples and then you pick one person to pay, this forum considers that a contest and it belongs in Projects. You can contact a moderator here: [link] or here: [link] to move it for you.
Thanks for the clarification.
Add a Comment: