December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

Comic Artist needed for Pitch Packet Work

:icondigiwombat:
digiwombat Dec 12, 2012  Professional Artist
Howdy.

After finding some pretty keen artists through posts on here, I'm back again with more work.

Firstly, here's what I am looking for:

2 character designs
6-8 penciled (and possibly inked) pages.

I have multiple projects and I will try my best to match an artist to the project they find most interesting.

That being said, there will be a deadline on this project. I'm happy to work with your schedule a bit, and I will go over deadline expectations whenever I talk to people.

These pitch packets are for pitching the stories to serious publishers and it is my full intention to dedicate everything I have to getting the comics picked up by a major house.

I know all that sounds super serious, but I want to have good fun and work with someone who is passionate about comics and, hopefully, the story.

OKAY! So, this is where you guys come in. Slap a comment here or send me a note with samples and your page rates and we can talk turkey. I have a range of stories so if you're a bit off the beaten path with your interests, PLEASE don't hesitate to apply.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconslicedguitars:
slicedguitars Dec 18, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I'm a freelance artist from the UK, I work primarily in sequential art and illustration, and would be very interested in hearing more about your project and perhaps working with you. Whether my art style suits what you have in mind is up to you.

Please feel free to take a look at my portfolio ( [link] ).

And you will also find my guide pricing for non-commercial commissions and comic pages here ( [link] ).

Thanks, and best of luck with your project.

Davy
:iconnheblue:
Nheblue Dec 18, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Hi, I'm interested, here is a link to my gallery: [link]
Thanks
:icondenba-kun:
Denba-kun Dec 18, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hello! I'm interested in this job.
Here's my info: [link]

Hope to hear from you! :)
:iconramstudios1:
ramstudios1 Dec 18, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Please review my gallery and let me know if my style is something that will work with your stories. I am finishing my Blackstone character comic book in the next few weeks so I can move to a new project. I am very realistic with my deadlines. I do not shy away from details or hard angles in my drawings. I generally put about 10 to 12 hours in per page to give the quality to the reader that I feel they deserve. My rates are as follows : Pencils - $50.00 per page Inks - $75.00 per page. These are already reduced rates because I am just looking to get more work on the market. Just let me know if you need anything and good luck in your projects!

Robert A. Marzullo
Ram Studios
:iconlenbarboza:
LenBarboza Dec 15, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Please check my gallery, Im very flexible about styles and content.

Thanks.
:iconjorgedonis:
Hi there :) please feel free to check my gallery ([link]). You can also email me at jorgedonis@gmail.com

Thaks a lot and take care!

-- JD
:icondigiwombat:
digiwombat Dec 14, 2012  Professional Artist
Thanks for all the replies so far! I am working all weekend so I will be looking over stuff for everybody and sending out some stuff, probably Monday!

Thanks again and sorry for the delay on my part. Should have thrown this post up next week maybe. Haha.
:iconclaudiobitcube:
claudiobitcube Dec 14, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi, I am interested. Please check out my gallery/portfolios.

Regards

Claudio
:iconc21:
C21 Dec 13, 2012  Professional General Artist
Check out my gallery and you'll see some of my pages and illustrations.

Cheers,
Add a Comment: