Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

I would like to get some artwork done for my music website Year of the Snake.

:iconszantot:
szantot Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
After like three tries I finally posted this to what I think is the right place.

I was looking to get some art work done for my music site. I was looking for some really awesome stylized artwork that goes with the theme of "Year of the Snake".

The music I make is not on the site yet, but I'm a modern rock electronic artist, and I want some sort of art that pushes the future, zodiac sort of the theme, but with some old school almost medieval feel. Sort of like alchemy meets technology in a video game format or tatoo art style. However there are some awesome things that I see on here from various artist that are great, so I'm open to ideas, I was kicking around the biomechanical landscape sort of ideas too, but I wanted something fresh and new. It's hard to describe so I thought I would reach out to real artists here and see if there was someone that I could commission to the work.

I need a cool background, banner, logo. The basics I suppose. thank you in advance.

I'm open to ideas.

I have a small budget. Also if you can design the website that would be awesome. I use bandzoogle to host my site. It says it uses CSS as the code, which i know nothing about. If you have experience with this it's a huge plus.

My current website that I'm working on is it www.yearofthesnakeband.com
It's a pre made site package that I want to use the graphics and design for.

Just reply to thread I will get the message. My name is Tosh. Thank you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconixnivek:
ixnivek Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Interested
check me out [link]

by the way I would like to know your budget
:iconnheblue:
Nheblue Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Hi, I'm interested in your project, here is a link to my gallery --> [link]
Thank you!
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, My price rate is $80 for all tree the logo,banner and BG. Please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconlosqui:
LoSqui Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello! I'm interested in your project and If you are interested in my work, please visit my profile and note me :)
Some samples in my work just to give you a bit of an idea of what i do, please see more in my gallery if it catches your eye~
~~~
szantot Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012
Hi,

I thank everyone for their responses. It seems that the coding thing is an issue. So I will have to find someone to do that as an aside. I will review everyone's art. Thank you!
:iconensoul:
ensoul Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Professional General Artist
Sadly I don't know a damn thing about coding and site design. However I do really enjoy making art much like you describe. My b&w style sounds most like what you mentioned, but colour is no problem, feel free to browse my gallery too. Please note me if interested.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

szantot Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
I forgot to add I like Sci Fi style stuff....
:iconimaginarypeople26:
imaginarypeople26 Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I would love to do some art for you, but I know nothing about coding and designing websites.
You can take a look through my art anyway and let me know what you think.
thanks,
Justin
Add a Comment: