Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 12, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

I would like to get some artwork done for my music website Year of the Snake.

:iconszantot:
After like three tries I finally posted this to what I think is the right place.

I was looking to get some art work done for my music site. I was looking for some really awesome stylized artwork that goes with the theme of "Year of the Snake".

The music I make is not on the site yet, but I'm a modern rock electronic artist, and I want some sort of art that pushes the future, zodiac sort of the theme, but with some old school almost medieval feel. Sort of like alchemy meets technology in a video game format or tatoo art style. However there are some awesome things that I see on here from various artist that are great, so I'm open to ideas, I was kicking around the biomechanical landscape sort of ideas too, but I wanted something fresh and new. It's hard to describe so I thought I would reach out to real artists here and see if there was someone that I could commission to the work.

I need a cool background, banner, logo. The basics I suppose. thank you in advance.

I'm open to ideas.

I have a small budget. Also if you can design the website that would be awesome. I use bandzoogle to host my site. It says it uses CSS as the code, which i know nothing about. If you have experience with this it's a huge plus.

My current website that I'm working on is it www.yearofthesnakeband.com
It's a pre made site package that I want to use the graphics and design for.

Just reply to thread I will get the message. My name is Tosh. Thank you.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconixnivek:
ixnivek Dec 20, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Interested
check me out [link]

by the way I would like to know your budget
:iconnheblue:
Nheblue Dec 20, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Hi, I'm interested in your project, here is a link to my gallery --> [link]
Thank you!
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Dec 19, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, My price rate is $80 for all tree the logo,banner and BG. Please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconlosqui:
LoSqui Dec 19, 2012  Student General Artist
Hello! I'm interested in your project and If you are interested in my work, please visit my profile and note me :)
Some samples in my work just to give you a bit of an idea of what i do, please see more in my gallery if it catches your eye~
~~~
Hi,

I thank everyone for their responses. It seems that the coding thing is an issue. So I will have to find someone to do that as an aside. I will review everyone's art. Thank you!
:iconensoul:
ensoul Dec 13, 2012  Professional General Artist
Sadly I don't know a damn thing about coding and site design. However I do really enjoy making art much like you describe. My b&w style sounds most like what you mentioned, but colour is no problem, feel free to browse my gallery too. Please note me if interested.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Dec 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

I forgot to add I like Sci Fi style stuff....
:iconimaginarypeople26:
imaginarypeople26 Dec 12, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I would love to do some art for you, but I know nothing about coding and designing websites.
You can take a look through my art anyway and let me know what you think.
thanks,
Justin
Add a Comment: