December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

Website banner creation

:iconbarrymoorecombe:
Barrymoorecombe Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Hello *,

Firstly, wow, I was recommended to ask here for a job I need doing but I just spent 30 minutes clicking through some of the art:)

Anyway...

I'm no artist but I know what I need. I have 8 client logos i need putting into a banner at the top of a website. Currently, the logos are all various colours/sizes so i need them all greyscaling (might be wrong term :)) and them sizing up and fitting next to each other on a single banner to match rest of site.

Is anyone interested? I'm 100 % genuine and will pay 50% of cost upfront. Im willing to pay a fair price for good work :)

Many thanks,

Barry

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsachi-pon:
Sachi-pon Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
i can do that, i like editing other people's work (or my own work) and making them into banners, i've done it tons of times. for example, i used this: [link] and i made this banner: [link] and i used this: [link] and made a simple stamp out of it: [link]

i'll make a banner for you for just $5 USD!! payment would be through paypal. contact me if interested.
:iconlukeeeebennett:
LukeeeeBennett Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
I can do this for you. Check out my gallery lukeeeebennett.deviantart.com/gallery. If you like it, get back to me. :)
:iconharkins:
harkins Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I can do that no problem! Here's my portfolio: [link]
:iconlovelessvol1:
lovelessvol1 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional General Artist
HI!
I am also interested!
Samples of my professional design work can be viewed online at: [link] I’m Thanks!
:iconspeckartstudios:
speckartstudios Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Interface Designer
interested. please have a look through my website. i am available to discuss options with you. note me here or send an email through the site [link]
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, My price is $40, please check my logo portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my general portfolio at:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconbarrymoorecombe:
Barrymoorecombe Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
OK, I've got a few offers now so I'll decide in the morning as its a little late now and i need to sleep after 16 hours of travel! Checked a few of you out and you'll all do this with your eyes closed from looking at your art:)

Many, many thanks! I'll be in contact with someone tomorrow :)

Have a good evening,

Barry
:iconthedreamrunner:
TheDreamRunner Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i do point commisions! :D
:iconevergard:
evergard Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
Add a Comment: