December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Looking for art nouveau style artist

:iconhiroantagonist:
HiroAntagonist Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Hi!

I have five OCs that I want to have drawn. I would like something in the art nouveau style, because I want to hang prints in my den. Digital art is fine, of course, I can have them printed locally. I will likely do one character at a time, with a couple weeks of time in between, but I'd like to have one artist to work with. My budget is between $20-40 USD per piece.

Feel free to leave a message here, or note me. I will have full reference sheets for each character, and I'm flexible on the specifics of each piece. Thank you in advance!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbroseidon:
broseidon Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there! I would love to do this commission for you. I can provide high resolution, 300dpi image files for print when I'm done, which will give you something really crisp to hang up.

Please check out my gallery for some examples of my technical skill.

And an example of a piece that I've done with a very mild nouveau influnce; [link]

Hope to hear from you.
:icondesertdahlia:
DesertDahlia Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
note sent :)
:iconhiroantagonist:
HiroAntagonist Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the interest! Looks like I have an artist lined up, but thank you all so much for volunteering. This definitely won't be the only art I have done, so I'll keep you all in mind for my next pieces. Thanks again!
:iconfont-street:
font-street Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Student General Artist
Ooh, sounds interesting! May I also apply?

Please look at my gallery : [link] and see if my art pleases you :)
:iconliangqishou:
liangqishou Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
I’m interested. Please take a look thru my gallery and let me know if you like my work.
Thanks
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconimaginarypeople26:
imaginarypeople26 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I can do art nouveau. Please take a look thru my gallery and let me know if you like my work.
thanks,
Justin
Add a Comment: