Details

Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Virtual Pet / Pokemon-Esque website art

:iconcallixstudios:
I have been planning a virtual pet website project for a while now and I am just bringing the planning stages to an end - I'm now looking for some artists who will be useful towards the project and so I'm posting here. Your artwork cannot be too realistic, it needs to be quite cartoon styled while keeping a serious look about it. Professional work only please.

The artwork required is as follows:

Landscape/Scenery/Map

Item Art

NPC Creation

Adoptable Pets/Monsters

Promotional/Story artwork

However at the moment I am MOSTLY looking for Adoptable Pets/Monsters work - I have concepts drawn up that I would ideally like to have done in your style but I would also like you to think on your feet and develop some of your own. This is your opportunity to work for a games development company that will inspire children - think along the lines of pokemon.

Examples and prices of work is a must. Those who are interesting I will contact with a brief overview of the project and initiate the first test work - which will be paid.

Looking for people to work in the long-term - not necessarily contracted to me, but someone who will still be available in 1 years time, if this is not you - please do not contact but good luck!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbroseidon:
broseidon Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Please check out my gallery for some examples of my technical skill. I also have an online portfolio up at my website, which demonstrates a range of styles I can work with. An example of something pet specific: [link]

I have a fondness for pet sites, and would love to be a part of this project. Hope to hear from you.
:iconxxfenrierxx:
XxFenrierxX Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I’m interested, please check my portfolio for reference at:

[link]

Or my full gallery at:

[link]

My price rates are at my journal:

[link]

All prices are negotiable, if you have a budget in mind let me know I'm flexible.

Pm me so we can talk about details, Thanks.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

:iconlenval:
Sent you a note :D
:iconcallixstudios:
Having a look through the various art styles you guys have posted so far and the notes that were sent, some of you seem close to the style I want and I'm sure you'll all be capable of matching the style I'm looking for once picked, going to leave this open a bit more to see if I get any more applicants :)
:iconrenner-p:
Renner-P Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
wow this is great, the style your looking for is totally up my alley.

here are some examples. looking forward to hearing from you thnx
:iconyukihiyou:
I'm interested, I can do semi-cartoony pets and monsters. Here are some examples:

Note me if you'd like to discuss further.
:icondebureturns:
debureturns Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.
Add a Comment: