Seeking Fantasy Artists (Both scenery and characters)!

Hey guys and gals!

I'm looking for a few fantasy artists for some future art pieces for sizaelrpg.com. I won't be hiring anyone again until next year but I'd like to have some new artists in mind ready, with prices and their strengths and preferences (eg characters, scenery, magic characters). I can't say yet for certain what the art pieces will be that will be required.

Simply point me to your galleries if you're interested in some paid fantasy jobs next year (payment done via Paypal) and let me know what your costs are (if you link to your costs, that's fine, otherwise please note me).

Many thanks, and looking forward to working with you all,
flamecoveredmoon ("Captain" at Sizael)
Comments129
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello

Please take a look at my gallery here [link]
If you like my style please feel free to contact me.

Thank you!
Some of my work.

Thank you for your time,
Danil
Hello! :aww: If the offer is still available, I would also like to apply:

Here are some examples of my work:

Prices can be found on my profile page, as well as more information about commissions in general.

Thank you very much!
Some of my works.

note me if you are interested in my style... we can discuss about prices later.
Hi!

[link] - for my portfolio, otherwise click on my icon, there´s more art. The price in my portfolio is per hour for companies. If you are interested to work with me, drop me a line or note, and we can work out some prices. :)
Whooot!!! you can check my gallery if you'd like, thanks happr new year.
is it still open?...
here my gallery
[link]
Soo, I've finished all my urgent freelance work and all the company's have a nice holiday break.
This leaves me without many assignments. So here comes the chance to give you way to low priced
commission openings.

Just 50 dollars for a portrait from your favorite character or OC.
Just like these:

Or 50 dollar for a character piece like these.

I only start with 4 openings so be quick!

1: :iconjustyne:
2: :iconsilverwinglie:
3: ???
4: ???

Paypal pay only.
50 US Dollars equals 38 Euro.

I must be crazy XD
If it's still open, feel free to check my gallery to see if the style suits you. Cheers
Hi I'm interested,
Here are some of my sample works:

if you want more, check my gallery^^:
[link]

30USD for[single character sketch with awesome pose (Black and White)],
price can be negotiable if you commission 6 or more pages, where you can get great discounts.

or check the price details here,check my journal entry for commission rates:
[link]

Please note me here or send me an email here:
jmnatividad12@gmail.com

i can change my drawing style depend on the needs of the client.
hope i can get this job.
Thank you^^.
I´ve been working on commissioned works since some years ago. I´m very flexible about styles and content, here you can check part of my portfolio:

Comic & Manga pages:

More:
[link]

Please contact me if you are interested.
Hi! I'm interested
Examples:

Hope you're interested too :D
I charge $30 per piece
Hi I'm interested, here is a link to my gallery if you'd like to see it! ---> [link]

Thank you
Good evening! I would absolutely love to work with you. Here is my portfolio: [link]

If you decide you like my style, and you'd love to work with me, just send me an e-mail at sunnysunberry@gmail.com and we can discuss prices and more information about your project in private.

Otherwise, I hope you have a fantastic Christmas, and don't worry---if you don't think we'd work well together, there's no need to reply! Hopefully, I'll look forward to your e-mail in the future. Good night!
Also, I have a wide variety of styles from cell shaded, soft shaded, and realistic, so if you want to see more of a particular style, let me know and I'll send some more links over. (Also, if you'd like to see more humans, let me know as well and I can assist you with that as well.)
Hello, my name is bramasta aji from indonesia. i've been working as freelance graphic artist for almost 4 years
here's my gallery [link] and some samples

please send me note or email me to unrealgraph@yahoo.co.id if u are interested
thank u for ur time
I'm open for commissions!
Click the link to see samples of my art styles.
I can definitely do the style of art you are looking for!
I just started doing really good scifi landscapes,
[link]

!!!!! [link] !!!!!
Thanks for your interest! Unfortunately your style isn't what I'm looking for at Sizael.
PS: Awesome hair! ;)
Hello! I'll work fairly inexpensively. My rate is $20/hr or $100 for a One Off or as low as $50 a character drawing if there is promise of multiple projects to keep my busy. My Portfolio: [link]
Thanks for your interest. After looking through your portfolios, it is clear that although you have a wonderful ability, you're not quite what I'm looking for. Keep up the stunning work though and have a fantastic Christmas!
Thank you for the prompt response and please, you and yours do the same. =)