December 10, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 3

***HIRING*** Background Design For Website - Fantasy/Gaming

:icontrustandfall:
trustandfall Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Hello everyone...

I'm looking to hire someone again! This time I need an absolutely breathtaking, amazing background created for a website that will be showcasing a video game in development. The game is in the same genre as Diablo 2, Titan Quest, Torchlight, etc...

Please, only respond if you believe that you can create something absolutely breath taking.

Leave me a note, or respond here, with your gallery/work. I'll respond to everyone, but will only be selecting one person for the project. Once I've made a decision, I'll go over the details of what I'd like created. I will say now though, that it will be a fantasy type of piece, with a castle being destroyed/burning down..

Your work should be comparable to:
[link]
[link]

I attempted to contact that particular artist to commission them, but they've yet to respond on facebook..

Let me know if you're interested!

-Mike

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpeach-of-the-valley:
peach-of-the-valley Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I replied with a note.
:icondjholland:
DJHolland Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Greetings,

My name is Dave Holland and I am a professional freelance artist. While I wont claim that my particular style is verbatim what you have posted, I'm certain you'll find a unique but similar style on my website dave-holland-art.com. You may email me at davehollandart@gmail.com or contact me through my website. I look forward to earning your business. Kind regards,

Dave H
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.

Add a Comment: