Looking for a Artist who is great at Batman Arkham City Designs and Looney Tunes for Audio Project

I'm basically looking for a artist who is great at Batman Arkham City Designs and Looney Tunes characters, for a audio project i'm working on. We need still frames for it so it looks like a animated episode, someone who is great to work with and someone who has a big imagination, if they's tick your'e boxes, then your'e the one for the job. prices for each i will say once details are discuss but here we go!

BUT: Before we can begin you need to send your portfolio and why would you want to work with me at featheredavenger2012@gmail.com due to the fact that i won't be on here a lot and will be answering my email so subject the email as: Feathered Avenger_{Your Artist Name) I would have gone with Feathered Avenger for the user but someone else already took it lol but best of luck.

Characters Each: $36 [Including Colour by itself]

Background including for one character: $15 each

Still Frames [For up to 3 or 5 character, including background] $70 dollars

Still Frames [Upto 1 or 2 including background] $67 dollars

Thank You and can't wait to hear your replies =)

P.S Please comment that you send the email so i know your'e interested
Comments8
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Im interested! Im thw perfect person for this request. I currently hace a jocker drawing from arkham city. Check me out
Sent you an email already. Thanks
You can change your user name into FeatheredAvengerIronPencilComics
But you have to a Premiumship member to do that =)
OH!!!! thanks so much for telling me that =)