Shop More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

Detailed - look almost real character designs - fantasy knights in armor, dragons, etc $45 per!

:iconbtimngt:
btimngt Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I need character designs for a future graphic novel.
The characters need to look almost real, great detail in the armor. $45 per. For the first character payment is provided at completion, then the other 13 are paid 50% upfront.

Reply only if interested in applying, no other comments please.

Here's a sample look
[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmoofactory:
moofactory Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Lol.
That's just sad.
:icontommycharles:
TommyCharles Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they realize what they'll actually be getting for $45 per.

I could do that in Painter 12, and I could do it faster than most because I have that program, but that still doesn't mean you get to charge anywhere near $45 for that level of quality.
:icondestriarch:
Destriarch Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
unrealsmoker's from Indonesia. Cost of living's a lot lower over there compared to many places around the globe. Such are the disadvantages of the global marketplace.

-Ash
:icontommycharles:
TommyCharles Featured By Owner Dec 12, 2012
$40 for that kind of quality is too low no matter where you're from. Raise your standards. :)
:icondestriarch:
Destriarch Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
You're preaching to the converted, bro. I pay more than that for black-and-white half-page illustrations. I'm just saying that people from poorer countries can and will undercut first-world artists, and a lot of commissioners take advantage of that.

-Ash
btimngt Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
Forum Closed -- Hired unrealsmoker, thanks for all the responses!
:iconstalkin-me-no-more:
Stalkin-me-no-more Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
If you don't want people responding you need to contact a GM. People never read to see when something is closed here
btimngt Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
lol ok thanks.
:iconheavycat:
heavycat Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Your example is 20-30 hours of work, minimum.
btimngt Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Hired unrealsmoker, thanks for all the responses!
Add a Comment: