Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Metalcore band needs logo and cover art

:icontoughestfollowus:
ToughestFollowUs Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Toughest Follow Us is looking for artwork.

We are a Dutch metalcore band in need a band logo and cover art for our release (jewelcase booklet and digital release).
Our direction in terms of graphic work is in the likes of Parkway Drive and Acacia Strain. Both are American bands with great artwork and logo designs.

If you think you can help us out, please contact us here or at toughestfollowus[at]gmail.com and we'd like to talk art with you. We are willing to offer payment no higher then €50 and want to give amateur designers a change to sell their work.

Stay Tough! -Sander

links to exampled work:
[link]

[link] Follow Us is looking for artwork.

We are a Dutch metalcore band in need a band logo and cover art for our release (jewelcase booklet and digital release).
Our direction in terms of graphic work is in the likes of Parkway Drive and Acacia Strain. Both are American bands with great artwork and logo designs.

If you think you can help us out, please contact us here or at toughestfollowus[at]gmail.com and we'd like to talk art with you. We are willing to offer payment no higher then €50 and want to give amateur designers a change to sell their work.

Stay Tough! -Sander

links to exampled work:
[link]

[link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconevergard:
evergard Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
:iconkillersevendesigns:
killersevendesigns Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Interested in creating your bands logo. I have worked with many Metalcore bands.

Email: killer7designs@gmail.com
:iconemuzin2:
Emuzin2 Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
very interested note sent
:iconsomekindofheaven:
somekindofheaven Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
professional logo and cover art for EUR 50?... what kind of rate per hour do you expect??? EUR 500 + would be a reasonable price...
:iconimaginarypeople26:
imaginarypeople26 Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
email sent
Add a Comment: