Closed to new replies
December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

$$$ Looking For 3D Model Artists, 3D Background Artists For Movie $$$

:iconfeatheredavenger:
FeatheredAvenger Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
We Decided to do a 3D Movie of "Feathered Avenger" and we are looking for artists who are skilled in 3D, tho we not a high budget group we looking for artists out there who are able to work with us and understand what there going for. The pay will be half up front and the rest when everything else is done. We don't have a price now but we would love to talk to you in a pm for a fair price, so just send a pm with portfolio and designs. But 3D Model Artists must have experience in making characters like Superheroes and Looney Tunes, all in experience

NOTE: Most models might be moved in different poses so i think that's rigging not too sure haven't done 3D before so apoligises if i missed that out =)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconefrenrioveros:
efrenrioveros Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Professional Filmographer
ok. www.efrenr.webs.com
mail: efrenrioveros@yahoo.com
:iconspartanx118:
spartanx118 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Hi, I'm a professional 3d modeler, texture artist etc.. I specializing in 3d characters & enviroments. I work mainly in 3dsmax. I also do a lot of animation.

Here's a link to my portfolio. [link] and a link to my 3d modeling demo reel [link]

:iconchen-shin:
Chen-Shin Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
you don't need to apply anymore because his ID is already been deactivated
:iconspartanx118:
spartanx118 Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012
Yea I noticed, any reason why?
:iconchen-shin:
Chen-Shin Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
seems like he's just a spam, he send me an email saying that he hired me for the job, but after I ask for the concept, he never reply my message, I've sent 3 emails and none of them are replied by him.
:iconroninfang:
roninfang Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
in anycase if you need a 3d modeler/texturer though i usually ask for a upfront pay first for now cant accept any royalty free or pay after project type of work i really need the income ^^ just check my da www.roninfang.deviantart.com
:iconroninfang:
roninfang Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
if you cant pay up front this should be in the collaboration forums
also...i am guessing your new to 3d or maybe a student?

making a 3d movie is not cheap just a warning

especially hiring a 3d artist...
:iconfeatheredavenger:
FeatheredAvenger Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Well i am new to this, and we do have a animator he is has been doing films for different company's plus he is a dear friend of our's. But thanks for the comment and the head up =)
Add a Comment: