December 9, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Digital cartoonist/vector artist needed, chibi/character full color, 50-100$

:icontlgazer:
TLgazer Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Hello,

I am looking for a digital cartoonist or vector artist to create a chibi-like character, in full color. It will be used in the design of a blog I am building for a friend. He is majoring in agriculture and wishes to start a blog on aerogardens. He wants his blog to be comically designed, light hearthed and humorous.

The character need not be anime in style, but must be cartoon-like, digitally painted, either by brush or by vector.

The chosen artist will be e-mailed a photo of the blogger so the character may share physical resemblances with the blogger, but I am not looking for a portrait. Just a cartoon representation. Idea for clothing and expression have been thought out and will be communicated in details to the chosen artist. Nothing too complicated. No background needed.

The character would have to double as a logo/watermark that will appear in the photographs the blogger will include in his posts. Therefore the artist will need to create a white only and black only version of the character/chibi that can stand out as a watermark on a photo.

Budget set for this commission is 50-100$US, payable by Paypal under the terms both parties will agree upon.

Please reply or send me a note with your contact information and link to portfolio if you want to be considered.

Thank you!

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
:lock: by OP request.
:iconevergard:
evergard Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
:icondebureturns:
debureturns Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent.
:iconemuzin2:
Emuzin2 Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
interested notes sent
:iconmrgaichor:
mrgaichor Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
send note.
:iconlily-fu:
Lily-Fu Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
hello, i'm interested in your project, please have a look at my works to see if my different styles can fit with your attempts. [link]

See you soon :)
:icontlgazer:
TLgazer Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Salut Lily,

Tu es Française? J'adore ton travail et j'aimerais bien t'embaucher.

Es-tu disponible pour commencer bientôt?

A+
Add a Comment: