Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 2

BIG Sketch Book Auction for Points and PayPal!

:iconcorroslve:
CORROSlVE Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Current bid: $40 USD by *DracKeagan!

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS!
SO after my poll said a lot of people would participate, I decided to go ahead and do this.
I'll be buying a 110 sheet sketchbook with heavyweight white paper and then filling it with art for you!
Both the shipping and sketchbook cost will be ON ME (but I can ONLY ship to the U.S.)! So you're only paying for all the art that goes in.

You are bidding for:
:bulletred: A brand new spiral sketch book 9X12 inch with 110 sheets.
:bulletorange: The winner will give me as many references as they like of their character(s), friends character(s), movie/book character(s), etc, and I will fill the sketch book with drawings of all of them.
:bulletyellow: I will then buy the sketch book, and begin drawing. I'm not sure of the deadline, but it will be determined after someone wins!
:bulletgreen: As a bonus, every ten pages you will a receive a fully colored and shaded traditional image in the sketchbook, and I'll include a letter from me thanking you, and some other goodies (you can help me decide!)
:bulletblue: Specific images are not available (basic ideas are alright though). I would like a little artistic freedom, and the surprise will be fun!

:bulletblack: What all is gonna be in the sketchbook?
Glad you asked! Besides sketches, there will also be little doodles, lineart, and ten full color images!
The sketches can be in anthro, feral, kenomimi, and human style. If you'd like to see any examples, peek in my gallery (on this account, and ~douteux), or just ask. c;
IN TOTAL, 100 sketches, and ten full images!

AS FOR BUYING WITH POINTS, it's a bit tricky. sta.sh has a 8,000 point limit, or $80.00. If it goes above $80.00, you can buy with sta.sh, you'll have to pay multiple times depending on how high it goes.
Example; it reaches $80.00. The bid then ends with $85.00 and you win. You'd pay me 8,000 points through sta.sh and an extra 500 to cover the extra $5.

What I WILL Draw:
- Animals / Feral
- Furry / Anthro
- Humans
- Kenomimi
- Anime (some)
- Males and females

Bidding starts at: $25 USD
Minimum price increment: $1 USD
If I were to sell all of these as separate pieces, it would be around $80. KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Auto buy: $150.00

Deadline: January 1st, 2013

I HAVE NEWER EXAMPLES! JUST ASK TO SEE EM!
(reposted from ~douteux, my old account)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmidnightsamurai:
MidnightSamurai Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
wrong forum. this forum is for payed job offers.
:iconcorroslve:
CORROSlVE Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Ahh, I was afraid this would happen, it's confusing.
Thank you!
Add a Comment: