Closed to new replies
December 8, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 30

Looking for Model who can self portrait - Paid job

:iconheroforpain:
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I am looking to expand my Facebook Art Page. What I want is to pay sexy female models who would write the name of my facebook page on their body and take a photo of it So I can use it to bring in more viewers.

It's paid thru Paypal, Looking for one photo per model. You can email me at balthazar2005@yahoo.com if interested.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmarilynfaye:
MarilynFaye Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012
Sent you an email.
:iconzanerkand:
Zanerkand Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm interested haha, I'm a bit of a contortionist; [link]
(Don't really have any 'modeling' photos as this is something I hadn't considered before haha)
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012
Do you a decent resolutioned camera and are willing to do partial nudity?
Partial nudity is fine, as for the camera the best I've got is my iphone camera..
is it clear enough to be able to see you and the words written?
Yep it is haha.
Are you over 18 and how would you do one photo for?
No, I'm only 16..
Than i cannot do anything.
(1 Reply)
:iconcomicbookchris:
ComicBookChris Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012  Professional Filmographer
Check out my girlfriend.... minimodelmia.deviantart.com ... she is more beautiful than any other female on this website, and the world for that matter :)
Not many photos to look at. But would see be willing to do partial nude with my page name written across her chest?
:iconemavindierocker:
emavindierocker Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
My gallery's here [link]

I cosplay as different characters so let me know if any of the looks are appropriate!
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
I like your gallery. Well Im looking for someone who would be able to do sexy and partially naked is that something you do?
I don't mind doing sexy poses, not so comfortable with nudity. Depends how partial. Like I don't mind bikini/crop tops but wouldn't do topless.
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012
Are you 18 or older?
I'm 21
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
Ok.so what would be the price for one photo, In sexy and revealing pose with facebook pages name written on your chest?
emavindierocker Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
I must admit this is my first time. So what would you think reasonable? It'll probably be about 3 hours work, getting ready and taking photo's, choosing the right photo, and I do my own editing. My camera is 10mp. It'll be an indoor shoot.
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Dec 14, 2012
I can give a brief idea of my commission history. As an artist I usually charge $10 an hour + supplies on the smaller(easy and time spent) jobs. Bigger Jobs will pay more depending on the client and what your work is being used for, Is the client making money off of it, is it personal use, is it advertising. Then people Ive commissioned, Ive commission a piece of music for $50, and Someone to create a costume plus model it with 15 set pictures for $150, Other artists range from $25 to $100. Basically It depends on how you are on the food chain + how much you are willing to work for. But dont cheat yourself. For 3 hours work, If you do 10 an hour that $30, 15 would be $45, 20 would 60, and so on. Just how much is your time worth. I Like $10 for myself on the easy stuff, but harder stuff I'll get alot more for. Ill stop rambling and let you figure it out.lol
:iconexpressedsilence:
ExpressedSilence Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
I'd be interested, my gallery: [link]
Most of whats there is from a crap camera, but I do have a better one now which have this quality
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
perfect. ok what is your price for one photo with the name of my facebook page written your body (chests breasts or stomach area) basically something sexy.
:icontsukari-hime:
Tsukari-Hime Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
sound like a kind of cool idea
so can I just grab a pen and take a shoot of my legs?
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
it would have to be good quality and be clever or sexy. but it would depend on price. i would pay accordingly
Tsukari-Hime Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
shoot first and payement latter?
so that way you know what you get?
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012
example of quality im getting so i know how much in paying for. make sure im not over over under paying
Tsukari-Hime Featured By Owner Dec 10, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
oh, dont have any good photo of me right now
Ill see what I can do; but It may take a while. tnks for anwsering the silly Q :D
:iconkittycakez:
kittycakez Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Sheer curiosity, but, how much does this pay?
HeroforPain Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012
Has to be talked about with each model. Ive commissioned before, but never for this kind of thing. I would have to talk it over with each model.
:iconkittycakez:
kittycakez Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Oh, interesting. Well, good luck with that. :XD: I'm not much of a model type, myself.
Add a Comment: