Looking for Model who can self portrait - Paid job

I am looking to expand my Facebook Art Page. What I want is to pay sexy female models who would write the name of my facebook page on their body and take a photo of it So I can use it to bring in more viewers.

It's paid thru Paypal, Looking for one photo per model. You can email me at balthazar2005@yahoo.com if interested.
Comments31
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sent you an email.
I'm interested haha, I'm a bit of a contortionist; [link]
(Don't really have any 'modeling' photos as this is something I hadn't considered before haha)
Do you a decent resolutioned camera and are willing to do partial nudity?
Partial nudity is fine, as for the camera the best I've got is my iphone camera..
is it clear enough to be able to see you and the words written?
Yep it is haha.
Are you over 18 and how would you do one photo for?
No, I'm only 16..
View all replies
Check out my girlfriend.... minimodelmia.deviantart.com ... she is more beautiful than any other female on this website, and the world for that matter :)
Not many photos to look at. But would see be willing to do partial nude with my page name written across her chest?
My gallery's here [link]

I cosplay as different characters so let me know if any of the looks are appropriate!
I like your gallery. Well Im looking for someone who would be able to do sexy and partially naked is that something you do?
I don't mind doing sexy poses, not so comfortable with nudity. Depends how partial. Like I don't mind bikini/crop tops but wouldn't do topless.
Are you 18 or older?
Ok.so what would be the price for one photo, In sexy and revealing pose with facebook pages name written on your chest?
I must admit this is my first time. So what would you think reasonable? It'll probably be about 3 hours work, getting ready and taking photo's, choosing the right photo, and I do my own editing. My camera is 10mp. It'll be an indoor shoot.
View all replies
I'd be interested, my gallery: [link]
Most of whats there is from a crap camera, but I do have a better one now which have this quality
perfect. ok what is your price for one photo with the name of my facebook page written your body (chests breasts or stomach area) basically something sexy.
sound like a kind of cool idea
so can I just grab a pen and take a shoot of my legs?
it would have to be good quality and be clever or sexy. but it would depend on price. i would pay accordingly
shoot first and payement latter?
so that way you know what you get?
example of quality im getting so i know how much in paying for. make sure im not over over under paying
oh, dont have any good photo of me right now
Ill see what I can do; but It may take a while. tnks for anwsering the silly Q :D