Looking for an icon maker

I'm looking for someone who knows how to make animated deviantArt icons. Looking to have my character Anya [link] done in chibi style similar to this [link] I want her to blink and frown and I want the icon to be smooth looking, not like 8 bit or too pixelated. Also I want her to be facing in the same direction as the chibi style reference picture I posted. I'm willing to pay in cash (through paypal) or points.
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please kindly check my avatar/icon commission info here: [link]
If you've found someone, perhaps for next time then? ;)
Very good, I'll keep you in for next time. :)
do you mean like an plz icon for instance such as :iconhinatarapefaceplz:
Nope, just had my icon made a about a week ago.
just offering incase you want another icon made ;)
Ask :iconcaresse-par-la-lumie: she made this: [link]
Thank you my friend, but I think I just found someone.
Thanks again though. :)
You're very welcome!
I am interested (: Check out my gallery to see if my skills are what you need.
You've got a lovely gallery and the animation style is cute, but not exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you for your post, I'm doing something similar to this in the future, so I'll keep you in mind as well. :)
Thank you for taking the time to reply :huggle: Good luck!
Hi, I may be able to assist you with your icon animation.

I don't typically do chibi styles, but I am able to adapt to other drawing styles provided an example model is available, which you have done.

Price information is here, and here is an example of my most recent icon commission:
That's a spectacular animation, but it seems someone has already jumped the gun a bit, but I will keep you in mind for future commissions. Amazing work.
Hey there.
I haven't used Flash in a while, and I'm kinda inexperienced with it thanks to temperamental graphics tablets, but I've given this a go. I hope I wasn't too hasty in making it, and I'm hoping someone else hasn't already agreed to make it for you (If so, sorry), but what do you think of this?

[link]

I'm flexible in terms of price or whatever, so that shouldn't be a problem, but let me know what you think.
Purple and blue versions here: [link] [link]
Which do you prefer?
As for price, well, I live in England, so my currency is Pounds (£), so what would you say to 8$? That's almost exactly £5, so it's a nice round amount for me. That's just off the top of my head though, if you think it's too much or whatever then we can talk about it.
Alright, they both look great and that seems like a fair price, just note me with your paypal and I think we can make an agreement. :)
I really do like the icon and you did jump the gun a bit, but that's okay, price wise how much would you want? I can do points or paypal or even a membership, whatever floats your boat. Though I'd like the background color to not be white. Something purple, green, or blue, whatever brings her out more.
I can make an animated icon for you :)

Is a animation I made in flash, if you are looking for smooth animation

[link]

If you like for me to work for you, email me at reddragon56@ymail.com
It's a nice quality animation, but not exactly what I'm looking for, thank you for time however, I may be doing something similar to this in the future, so I will keep you in mind. :)