Closed to new replies
December 7, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 19

Looking for Artist for educationl kids app

:iconbjadams:
bjadams Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I am looking for a dedicated artist to redo all artwork for a kids educational learning software I made. The software is available for free.

I already have all the artwork done by various friends, but I would like to replace everything using a complimentary style.

Very Important: I am an individual myself and am looking for a dedicated individual to do the art, NOT a company. If you are a design company please DO NOT contact me. Also, if you are a student and have no time, please don't take up the job and then vanish half way through - it has already happened to me and it's not nice.

This job is ideal for university art students with time to spare, and wanting to enhance their CV by having their work used in an actual software release.

Required art:

5 background pictures of nature. Each picture will have 2 different fruit characters.
2 background pictures of greenery with no characters.
10 kids characters.
Some miscellaneous game art like buttons etc.

Artwork needs to be provided in photoshop layered format so that it can be animated later by me (paper doll style). you DO NOT need to do any animations.

I need colourful illustrations with a cute, bright, kids friendly, playful and positive style that is suitable for very young kids. I need either pixelled pictures, or Vector pictures with some textures applied to them, so they look STYLISH and NOT plain.

Please send me a private message with an idea of the TOTAL price you would charge me AND some samples of your art style. If I like your price I will contact you back with details.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkittycakez:
kittycakez Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hey there! I'm interested! I'll send you a note! :D
:iconamazingtrout:
AmazingTrout Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
Note sent.
:icon3dcgrt:
3dcgrt Featured By Owner Dec 8, 2012
Noted
:iconm-feldhues:
M-Feldhues Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I have sent a note for you
:iconmarcoviana:
MarcoViana Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I have sent a note
:icondebureturns:
debureturns Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Did I contact you before about this? I'm interested in working with you; you can see examples of my work at [link] (matt-harding.com)
:icondustinevans:
DustinEvans Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
I just sent over a note. Here is a thumb of the style I think would work for your project:

Thank you!
:iconbjadams:
bjadams Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
yes this is the kind of style i am looking for, vector, with a bit of texture
:icondustinevans:
DustinEvans Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012
Excellent! I sent you over a note, my email is in there as well, of you can contact me from my DA page as well.
:iconlovelessvol1:
lovelessvol1 Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hi!
I have worked with many different clients to produce one of a kind logos, illustrations, animations, web banners, and much more.
Samples of my professional design work can be viewed online at: [link]
Add a Comment: