December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 5

Looking for 2D Artist for Online RPG

:iconzietes:
Zietes Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Introduction and Information

Hello, my name is Maikol and I am currently Lead Designer of a team working on a new 2D Online RPG. The game plays similar to Pokemon, and takes a lot of inspiration from the iOS and Android title "Blood Brothers" by DeNa.
Our Development team is relatively new to this industry, so I'll be honest when I say that there will be definite struggles. However, with constant work and proper leadership, we hope to succeed and see this project all the way to the end.

Right now we are lacking a 2D artist. 3D art can be quite expensive, and also takes much time, so we decided to go with 2D. Our project will have many different characters that can be in a player's party, as well as evolutions for each of them. Due to this, we thought it would be best to go with 2D art, whether Pixel Art or not, in order to have our project look good and polished in the end.

If you are interested in working with us, we would be more than happy to discuss this opportunity with you. We are low on funds at the moment, so we are trying to do Revenue Share with the artist. This way, if you stick with us till the end, it will hopefully pay off. The small funds we have we are putting towards other things such as Software and Server requirements.

What you'll be working on

Concept Art : We will be need concept art for Characters, Locations, etc
Sprites/Character Assets : We're interested in either a Pixel art style for characters that will be used in battle, or more 2D digital art. Whatever style works best for you.
Examples: Pixel Art Style - Final Fantasy Tactics for PS1 and PSP. 2D Digital Art - Blood Brothers RPG
Skill Animations : Animations that will play when skills are used on enemies, status effects, etc.
Battle Backgrounds - These will be the backgrounds used during in-game battles
Map Assets - This deals with things on the map such as buildings, trees, objects, textures, etc.
UI - Helping to design the look for the UI and the textures which it will use.

So if you're interested after reading through all this, I welcome you to contact me at mbrito1761@eagle.fgcu.edu

We can speak further about project details once I get in contact with you. Any questions please feel free to ask!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

It's a Revenue-share, meaning you will get a percentage of the profits.

It can be discussed in greater detail.
:icontestosteronman:
TestosteronMan Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional General Artist
Is this paid job??
:iconl3moon-studios:
L3Moon-Studios Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional General Artist
Interested.
samples:

yes, we can collaborate with other artists for teamwork. Feel free to note us for any questions. Or e-mil us at glenn_hent@yahoo.com
Also, if you reply to me, please let me know in the e-mail if you're alright with doing collaboration with another artist on the team. In case we get more than 1.
:iconevergard:
evergard Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Check me out

[link]

Note me if interested
Add a Comment: