December 5, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 22

Artist sought for Alice in Wonderland Pinup

:iconhawkthunder:
Hawkthunder Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Hi everyone,

I am looking for someone that can draw a pin-up of Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Id like to create a poster from this project.

The pin-up depicts Alice falling down the rabbit hole. The angle has her falling towards us, with her legs and bloomers more prominent. This Alice will appear to be a late teen/young adult. Heres the rough diagram of what it will look like: [link]

Id like the pin-up to be done something closer to photorealistic than say, Disney art or a cartoon.

Let me know if youre interested! Ill eagerly check out your galleries and see if your style matches what Im looking for. Feel free to ask questions if you got them!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondotspot:
dotspot Featured By Owner Dec 7, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hi there! I'm interested in this job opportunity. Check my gallery to see my works.
Cheers.
:iconitt0ryu:
itt0ryu Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Professional General Artist
i can do this
:iconmichaelharris:
michaelharris Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
Check out my gallery!
:iconsuperchica:
Superchica Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hey there! This is a longshot but figured I'd offer up my services in case you decide you want a penciler AND a colorist. I am colorist and I feel like my style would match what you're looking for here is a couple of examples:
[link]
[link]
[link]

Thank you!
Carly
:icon4yourviewingpleasure:
4YourViewingPleasure Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
Hi Hawkthunder!
I came across this job offer and thought that my portfolio might suit your needs! I am a professional freelance illustrator from the Netherlands, and currently working on a 24-page erotic comic, and in my spare time I am working on an erotic artbook under the name of For Your Viewing Pleasure.
[NSFW] ([link]). For my non-erotic work you can visit my portfolio site: [link]
More traditional pinups are in my portfolio as well:

I'd definately feel up to the challenge of this pinup, so let me know if my style suits you!
Cheers,
4YourViewingPleasure
:iconbarneybluepants:
barneybluepants Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Here's my gallery [link]
:icondaniel-murrell:
Daniel-Murrell Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012
Hello im interested. Please check out my gallery to see my style of art
:iconsorenka:
sorenka Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2012  Professional
Hello! I'm interested to this job :D

Here are samples of my work

And here's my pricelist

Just feel free to contact me when my style and price suit you! You can note me in DA or in waterlily_kiss@yahoo.com
You can check on my commission feedback to know what my previous customers' review about my service!

Regards,
Jessica
Add a Comment: