December 4, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 18

Fantasy/Medieval Artist Needed

:icontrustandfall:
trustandfall Featured By Owner Dec 4, 2012
Hello,

I am looking to hire an artist to assist in making my imagined characters come to life!

I've recently begun work creating my own game, and while I am skilled at 3 dimensional character modeling, I am horrible at hand-done drawings! This is where you come in!

I've got 20 "classes" developed that need to be drawn. I have an extremely detailed explanation of what these characters or classes represent, and I am looking for someone to draw them out in an EXACT manner that can be used in my 3d character modeling program.

We can start with just one of the classes, see how well things go between us and make sure our visions are aligned. Please post some of your work and tell me what you would charge for a drawing in EXACTLY the same fashion as the one I've attached.

It is of the utmost importance that the drawings are in the identical format as my attached image. This is to make the 3d sculpting easier. Body features such as hands, legs, arms, etc need to be identical in size whether looking at the front, rear, side view etc. Hopefully my needs don't dissuade you from showing your interest! I'm not as hard to work with as this post may seem! Looking forward to the responses....

[link]

Please note that I am looking for artwork that is much less anime, and more ... dark/realistic in nature. Well, as realistic as fantasy artwork can be!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

trustandfall Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012
Thank you everyone so, so much for the response. I believe I've found the artists I was looking for.

If the need arises for more paid work, I will certainly return and be in touch with some of you.

Thank you for all the submissions!

-Michael
:iconrynarts:
rynarts Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Student General Artist
Note sent! :D
:iconerikreichenbach:
ErikReichenbach Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional General Artist
Note has been sent. Sounds like a fun job!
:iconbasotahuikan:
basotahuikan Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Greetings,

I saw your ad and interested in offering you my service. I have experiences in character art.

kindly check my gallery - [link]
see if it fits your taste

you can contact me through deviantart note or my e-mail: basotahuikan@yahoo.com

thanks!
You've done some great work Baso! I will definitely be keeping you in mind. Thank you for the interest.
I have replied to all notes sent thus far. Thank you and keep the galleries coming. I appreciate it!
:icongameofdolls:
gameofdolls Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional General Artist
Sent you a note.
:iconjustmick:
JustMick Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Note sent

Mick
Asfahani,

Love the third image! Will definitely keep you in mind as I lean towards making a decision. If you don't mind, send me a note or respond here with your estimated charge for the work.

Thank you,
Michael
:iconasfahani:
Asfahani Featured By Owner Dec 5, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
Hello,

I am interested in this job. :)

Please take a look at my gallery:
[link]
and my portfolio as well (there are more character works):
[link]

Maybe you like my style. :dummy:

Best regards, Asfahani