Find More Art
Buy Premium Membership
Help & FAQ
Username or Email
Stay logged in
Join DeviantArt for FREE
Take the Tour
Forgot Password or Username?
Share on Facebook
Share on Tumblr
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
Share on Reddit
Share on Google+
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on LiveJournal
Closed to new replies
December 4, 2012
Production Manager Wanted: Fastsigns, Watford, England
Featured By Owner
Dec 4, 2012
Production Manager needed for Fastsigns in Watford. Competitive salary dependent on experience.
Under the guidance of the Franchise Partner, the Production Manager performs a wide range of duties related to the physical production of signs including production and installation scheduling, project planning, inventory management, quality assurance and department personnel supervision. A minimum of 2 years sign making experience required.
1. Responsible for all aspects of physical production of signs.
2. Prioritise workflow; communicate to production staff daily; supervise the production process.
3. Schedule production board and installation schedule daily.
4. Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-construction.
5. Communicate with other employees and customers in a calm and professional manner; handle production related employee issues.
6. Manage the inventory purchasing and storage process.
7. Multi-task--work on different projects simultaneously.
8. Supervise basic and perform more advanced installations.
9. Keep the production area neat, clean and organised.
10. Assess and maintain current technology; work with franchise partner to investigate and potentially introduce new technology and equipment to staff. Train employees on equipment, tools and efficiency-building methods.
10. Serve as a backup for overflow production needs. Answering the phone and assisting at front counter if the franchise partner and sales/service employees are not available.
11. Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed.
12. Communicate with other employees regarding timing, extra charges, errors to enable them to keep customer advised of situations.
13. Maintain and improve morale; help keep the environment upbeat and productive.
14. Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Participate in and practice the FASTSIGNS sales mentality of "Everybody Sells". Constantly be looking for sales opportunities for the center. Serve as a backup for answering the phone if the franchise partner, manager and sales/service employees are busy assisting other customers. Assist at the front counter as needed. Understand the sales process enough to consult with customers to determine project needs and solutions.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
1. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
2. Ability to lift 20 or more kilos.
3. Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate.
4. Ability to work under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
5. Ability to use light equipment.
LEVEL OF AUTHORITY
1. Some supervisory requirements.
2. Reports directly to franchise partner.
You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.
Load All Images
Featured By Owner
Dec 4, 2012
Sorry Forgot to add contact details.
Call: 01923 211777
Add a Comment:
Click here to continue to DeviantArt