Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 3, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 13

High paying NTR hentai doujin commission, C - Money of Soul (Msyu). authentic doujin style required

:iconfirstdayofjuly:
I'm looking for an expert doujin artist to draw a ~25 page hentai doujin for me. I want to make it clear that I'm looking for someone that can draw a perfect authentic doujin style. If you can't show me past work in japanese doujin/manga style I am willing to wait if you want to try making a test page. By doujin style I mean very high quality lineart and greyscale screen toning like you would find in any good quality doujin sold at comiket.

I hired a fantastic artist for this here a couple of months back but she was mentally unstable and got into some kind of trouble where she was scamming people at her online store and making suicide attempts by drinking insecticide and she disappeared. :S

So I'm looking for a new artist now! The price can be negotiated depending on the artist but will definitely be a good price per page.

The doujin is based on C - Money of Soul and Possibility Control and it's an NTR story with a lot of multiple partner scenes and it's generally pretty hardcore. You should be good at drawing really hot erotic scenes with great expressions; I will need to see this in your work examples.

There are only two existing doujins but they show pretty nicely what I am looking for
[link]
[link]

The main character to be drawn is called "Msyu" or "mashu" if you want to google image or booru search her.

You can send me a note if you are interested.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

My prime candidate who I wanted to draw the doujin just dropped out so I'm looking for an artist again.
Just posting to let everyone know that I'm still looking for an artist for this.
:iconchen-shin:
Chen-Shin Dec 11, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I've sent you a note, please check it.
:iconchen-shin:
Chen-Shin Dec 12, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I've sent you some examples of my work.
:iconalbi777:
Albi777 Dec 3, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
hi ! i'm interested !
:iconrobekka:
Hi, we are very interested, and willing to do you test.
please feel free to drop us an email at service.robekka@gmail.com for further discussion.
Really nice portfolio I'm emailing you soon
:iconkiomaru1:
kiomaru1 Dec 3, 2012  Student Artist
the last artist ... i hope she/ is okay =x
I think she's gone into hiding because a lot of people are angry their commissions were abandoned and her customers are angry that they got scammed at her online store. I didn't know about any of this until after I had hired her so it came as something of a surprise.
Add a Comment: