Closed to new replies
December 2, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

BACK for more!!! (concept art)

:iconchi-ink:
hello everyone!
not sure if anyone remembers me but I'm back for more art of my oc! to be exact i'm looking for more redesign/concept arts of her. She is kind of a punky theme but i'm open to just about everything! my budget is $100 but i'm to pay more for the right artist. thank you!!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsaracuervo:
Hi there! I'm interested in this :heart:
Here you have some samples of my work...

(more here ) As you can see, my style can go from cell-shaded manga to semirealism. You choose which one you like better!

Also, please check this [link] for comission prices and samples (but please keep in mind that those rates are not definitive - the price depends upon style and type of commission).

You can contact me replying here or via note, or else mail me at mail@saracuervo.com - Cheers, hope to hear from you!
:iconhollyareid:
If your offer is still available, here are a few examples of my general style.

My style isn't limited to that though, so If you look here [link] maybe there is something else that fits your preference. :)
:icontae-:
tae- Dec 4, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hello! I'm interested in the job too, if it's still open :)

Here's a link to my gallery if you'd like to see some more my work: [link] And here's a link to my commissions page, that has samples and prices for each type of commission: [link]

I have included a few examples of my work below :) Thanks so much for your consideration!

:iconkillaflip:
Hello,
I'm interested in the job. Here are some sample of my works:

My price range is around $60-100 for a full colored/bodied character.

Best Regards,
Killaflip
:iconangelitaramos:
AngelitaRamos Dec 4, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hello Chi-Ink,

I am very interested in your proposal and would like to help develop your punky theme OC. I have a realistic or comic style to my illustrations. Here are a few examples. I hope to be a service to you and looking forward working with you. =}
:iconthis-chick-does-art:
This-Chick-Does-Art Dec 4, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hi Chi-ink, I'm currently offering character design commissions. You can check my page or journal here for more details: [link]

[link] <<< See my character design folder for more.
:iconjoshcalloway:
JoshCalloway Dec 4, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Hello, I would love to create a stellar piece of artwork of your character. Check out my work at [link]
:iconsheyrne:
Sheyrne Dec 4, 2012   Digital Artist
note sent
:iconaik0-hime:
note send :]~
:iconbasotahuikan:
basotahuikan Dec 3, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Greetings,

I'm interested in your offer. I have experiences in character art.

kindly check my gallery -
[link]
[link]
see if it fits your taste

you can contact me through deviantart note or my e-mail: basotahuikan@yahoo.com

thanks!
Add a Comment: