Closed to new replies
November 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

CD Artwork - Draw Upside Down Heart

:iconstickman08:
stickman08 Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
Hi! I'm a musician, and I'm looking for a talented artist to help add some final additions the artwork for my new CD. The final additions include drawing roman numerals for the song numbers listed on the back cover of the CD packaging. The roman numerals are to be stylized as an "i" with a slash above instead of a dot.

Additionally, the "v" for the roman numeral is to be stylized as an upside-down heart with a diagonal slash through it. The heart is to be colored in Blue with a black or grey outline. The slash is to in white.

If you are interested in drawing these roman numerals for the album art, please let me know. You can just draw the roman numerals and send them to me and we can insert them. It was be a total of 3 drawings, an "i", an upside-down heart with a black border, and an upside down heart with a grey border. Let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondiogolando:
diogolando Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
Hi. Please take a look at my portfolio at www.diogolando.com and contact me if you're interested in my work and style.
Regards
Diogo Landô
:iconasylum-artefacts:
Asylum-Artefacts Featured By Owner Dec 2, 2012
I'd certainly be interested in this project,i've done countless hearts in pieces before, portfolio at [link]
:iconstickstomagnet:
StickstoMagnet Featured By Owner Dec 1, 2012  Professional General Artist
Sent you a note!
:iconjornas:
jornas Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
note sent with info in it.
:iconibunibun:
ibunibun Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012
i am interested in drawing covers for you
here's my thumbs for a consideration

my other artworks

note me if you're interested in my style. thank you ^^
:iconlordfreeza:
LordFreeza Featured By Owner Nov 30, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
I'm interested, expect my note of this first.
Add a Comment: