2D fantasy art needed for RPG splash screen, banner ad, logo

Hello,
Forge of Legends is an RPG that currently needs quality art. I have purchased a few images from time to time for use in the game, but now I have the following unmet needs:

- splash screen for the game and other promotional uses (such as in news articles)
- something suitable for a banner ad
- a logo

I have made only a few inquiries for pricing on these items, but most have been out of my budget. I would like to discuss with a few interested artists what options may be available for any or all of these.

To get an idea what sort of game it is, and see some screenshots, you can view the project site here:
[link]

If you'd like to chat about this project, please contact me with what your price range would be for a swords-and-sorcery style image at 800x600 and how long you would need.

I will add that there is some possibility for more work in the future on additional game assets, if things work out well :)

Thanks,
Jeff Sullins (Empire Forge Software)
Comments12
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I am interested in the gig, you may view my work at [link]
Interested in helping you out on your game. I love doing fantasy, so I wont let you down.
note sent with pricing info
I like it, noted you.
if you want me, i am here!! ;)

my style:

my price: between 5 to 25 euros
Hi,I am interested in working with you.
You can visit my portfolio through the following link [link]
Please mail me at ayan.rhyme@gmail.com or send me a note to discuss more!
Looking forward to your reply!!
peace.
Note sent. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Also... Massive kudos for keeping the dungeon crawl alive. I miss playing those games.
Hi empireforge ,
sent you note. Hope to hear from you soon
I've sent you a note. Thanks.
Note sent. Thank you.
Note sent.

Video Intro: [link]

We have a number of artists with a variety of specialties. Visit [link] to see examples of our work. E-mail creativity at heavycatweb dot net if you have questions.